• I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, thread's back open.

Goodbye to Sensuous and let's try to have more civil disagreements, shall we?

Toxick

Splat
gumbo said:
EXCUSE ME ! NOW WHO IS THE HORSE'S ASS :spank:

Shall we take a poll and find out?

I have no desire to argue pedantic minutae with you - and that's all your arguments are. I don't have the time or inclination to go over every single assinine bullet item in your post and try to turn it around on you, although doing so wouldn't be that difficult. It would also be pointless, because you'd just do the same, but with a lot more name-calling.

I had a point. I spoke my peace. You're choosing to ignore it. That's fine, but I have no further use for you.

Enjoy your ignorance. I hear it's quite blissful.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Toxick said:
pedantic minutae

:clap: Good phrase! :yay: Not sure that it would apply to this thread, especially when calling someone assinine, but good word anyway! It would also help your case if you spelled minutia/minutiae correctly... :ohwell:

pe·dan·tic adj. Characterized by a narrow, often ostentatious concern for book learning and formal rules: a pedantic attention to details.

mi·nu·ti·a n. pl. mi·nu·ti·ae A small or trivial detail: “the minutiae of experimental and mathematical procedure”

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Oz said:
There's so much more to chicks than tatoo's and piercings. I wish the human mind were so simple that we could tell a person's character based on those two things. Everyone needs to chill.

If I meet someone who has either, I wouldn't judge them based on that. If I like them, then the piercings and tatoos are just part of their history that made them the person I like today. Much like their other past experiences. If she's a good mom, and she has a tatoo, so what?

Whether or not I choose to have one myself doesn't reflect what I think about another person. Friends come in many different sizes, shapes, and choices.

I'll take a women with loyalty, dedication, integrity, a tatoo, and a pierced tongue over one without who avoids responsibility, every trip of the train...

Bad poll Gumbo!
Now your thinking with the little head.

Toxick

Splat
Oz said:
:clap: Good phrase! :yay: Not sure that it would apply to this thread, especially when calling someone assinine, but good word anyway! It would also help your case if you spelled minutia/minutiae correctly... :ohwell:

pe·dan·tic adj. Characterized by a narrow, often ostentatious concern for book learning and formal rules: a pedantic attention to details.

mi·nu·ti·a n. pl. mi·nu·ti·ae A small or trivial detail: “the minutiae of experimental and mathematical procedure”

Pardon me, but I believe you left your microscope in my rectum when you were analyzing my post.

I already dislodged your spelunker's helmet, and you can pick it up at the SOMD.com lost and found.

Yer welcome.

fttrsbeerwench

Nope I'm off for the next three days!! WHOOOHOOO!! Just me, a book and a case of wine ( or whiskey).. I"m going to do YOGA out side nekkid at 3 am~~!! But I'm bored just now, so I"m going down to the water to get wet.

You are the sexiest evil twin I have ever had... I had the others committed. :lmao:

BTW, remember that really tall gut from :gossip:, he showed up at :gossip: and wouldn't friggin' leave all evening.. Shelly had to sneak out, and I told them I had to work too late... EWW!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And I even came in here and cleaned up the naughty word posts! Didn't occur to me to read the rest of it.

:popcorn: