• I'm a woman I like freaky

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
fttrsbeerwench said:
BTW, remember that really tall gut from :gossip:, he showed up at :gossip: and wouldn't friggin' leave all evening.. Shelly had to sneak out, and I told them I had to work too late... EWW!!
That's cause I gave them directions to where ya'll would be, not where I would. :lmao: But S* gave 'em directions there too. :shrug:

fttrsbeerwench

She was so drunk.. The really ugly one said that she did something to him by the pool tables.. She freaked out for about half an hour and then he said he was joking.. After that, she wasn't even nice to them anymore.:lmao:

She's sneaking in here now....SHHHH!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
fttrsbeerwench said:
She was so drunk.. The really ugly one said that she did something to him by the pool tables.. She freaked out for about half an hour and then he said he was joking.. After that, she wasn't even nice to them anymore.:lmao:

She's sneaking in here now....SHHHH!
:lmao: She should have gone "home" with us. :lmao: That one was so tall he skared me, especially when we were dancing. :twitch: Glad ya handled everything.

fttrsbeerwench

migtig said:
:lmao: She should have gone "home" with us. :lmao: That one was so tall he skared me, especially when we were dancing. :twitch: Glad ya handled everything.
"home"..:lmao: Speaking of... *S* asked if you have talked to him again..

migtig said:
:yikes: :twitch: Oh no say it ain't so....lurch is too big a boy for my midget self.[QUOTE/]<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

LURCH!!! That boy had some gnarly teeth too. EWWW! My oral fixation would not have let me get past that.You know I loooove a tall man. But he has to have clean looking teeth.
If he shows back up at m place, I'm driving him to you.:killingme:

SamSpade

I like what Vince Vaughn says in Wedding Crashers, regarding a women's lower-back tattoo...

"Might as well be a bull's eye"

Jameo

What?!
workin hard said:
I have one and am considering another one but don't know where I want to put it.

Hurry up and get it before you have kids! :yay: Then you won't be white trash and all that other good stuff :lmao:

Toxick

Splat
So this guy is getting married to his gal Wendy, and in anticipation of the wedding in the heat of the moment, he gets "WENDY" tattooed on his tallywacker.

Except when it's soft, all you can see is "WY"

So the get married, and on their honeymoon to Jamaica, she sees it, and is delighted.

Later, they're sitting out on the nude beach and a big Jamaican guy walks by, and the dude couldn't help but notice the Jamaican had a "WY" tattooed on his tallywacker as well.

So he waves the Jamaican over, and says, "Hey! My wife's name is Wendy too", and proudly stretches out his flaccid member to expose the entire word "Wendy".

At which point the other guy stretches his out to read "WELCOME TO JAMAICA, MON! HAVE A NICE DAY"