• I'm a freak I like them on women

Votes: 42 17.6%
  • I'm a woman I like freaky

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters

mmaynard

tats r great. originally, tribes used tattoos to display belief or status. we know that's not the case with your average inked up american but most of the time, if one decided to get a tat it's because they hold some thought, image, idea close to their heart and it means something to them. i think it's brave to wear your thoughts. i have 4 of them and proud of them all as i designed them. it shows courage and i think they're hot on a guy or girl.

wishes26

tats r great. originally, tribes used tattoos to display belief or status. we know that's not the case with your average inked up american but most of the time, if one decided to get a tat it's because they hold some thought, image, idea close to their heart and it means something to them. i think it's brave to wear your thoughts. i have 4 of them and proud of them all as i designed them. it shows courage and i think they're hot on a guy or girl.

I have six tats and you can only see them if I want you to. All of my tats have meaning. I don't see anything wrong with them. Tats help people express themselves in there own special way

onebdzee

off the shelf
Gotta love the tramp stamp :drool:

You know I really hate that effing "term"....it's not a "tramp stamp" it's a TATTOO

I have a tattoo on my lower back and just because I do doesn't make me a tramp....for that matter, I am FAR from even being close to a tramp

T

toppick08

You know I really hate that effing "term"....it's not a "tramp stamp" it's a TATTOO

I have a tattoo on my lower back and just because I do doesn't make me a tramp....for that matter, I am FAR from even being close to a tramp

:huggy:

K

kris31280

Attachments

• Kris's Tatts #1.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #1.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Kris's Tatts #2.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #2.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Kris's Tatts #3.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #3.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 93
  • Kris's Tatts #4.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #4.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Kris's Tatts #5.JPG
    Kris's Tatts #5.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 92
W

wkndbeacher

The lower back tat is incredibly sexy and makes good target practice:razz: