Votes: 42 17.6%
  • I'm a woman I like freaky

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters

willie

nomoney said:
You know I used to have one of them too, but its not there anymore- I think my pussy ate him :bawl:

Attachments

• catMouse.jpg
    catMouse.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 60

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Where's Pixie when I need her? :ohwell:

I work in an extremely conservative environment during the day. I have meet everybody from Senators to political lobbists to Charlton Heston to Tom Selleck. I have NEVER had anyone of them call me cheap and trashy TYVM.

I have two tats in places that you can see, ONLY if I choose to allow you to see them. Don't worry, you will not see them. However, those who have seen them have NEVER called them cheap or trashy. If anything I get saluted in more ways than one. :really: What I choose to do with my body is up to me. What you think of it is up to you. This is after all the US of A, and I am a modern woman living in this great country and enjoying my freedoms. I am not some poor abused entrenched woman covered head to toe in a burka, for which I am eternally grateful. Yet, I do find your narrow minded opinion and choice of poll selection options appropriate for such a country as where the women are repressed.

JMO
Yes the USA where I am entitled freedom to feel about anything the way I want to feel and the freedom to speak out loud of my feelings.
Further more if my feelings of a subject offend you then this would make you the bigot not I, for the world does not revolve around you and your feelings only.
Yes the USA , freedom for you to act like an azz and put words in my mouth.
Where in the hell did I say trashy and where in the hell was I directing this thread toward's you :spank:
I guess you feel that women the wear cheap looking cloths are trash too.
The word cheap does not mean trash?
A Neon looks cheap next to a BMW , does this mean a Neon is trash :confused:
So take your insinuations and your assumptions and shove them about 6 inches under the tattoo on the small of your back :boxing:

PS Your not psychic , so you don't know what Senators and lobbyists think of your tattoos, the fact is you assume they like um because you like um.

So if you want to know how people really see them look at the poll :shutup:
Sorry that everyone that doesn't share your opinion offends you..
GET OVER IT ! :flowers:

Somebody is flowing heavily today :confused:

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I have 7. :sad: I wish I had none. Not because any of them are trashy or innapropriate but because I've simply outgrown them. I had all of them by the time I was 18. It's going to be a very expensive lesson.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
jwwb2000 said:
I must admit~~~I am a freak and proud of it :biggrin: I have tats and piercings. I know it isn't for everyone but it is what I like and I plan on expanding my collection of tats. Mine are covered by clothing and unless I wear shorts and a tank top, then you will see a few.
Yes and I respect you,, Your the bomb :huggy: And I don't think any less of you because I don't like Tattoos on women , if I did , I think you would have noticed :whistle:
These retards flaming me for their tattoos crack me up , Hell I got um up and down both arms and yes I think they make me look cheap.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
gumbo said:
Yes the USA where I am entitled freedom to feel about anything the way I want to feel and the freedom to speak out loud of my feelings.
Further more if my feelings of a subject offend you then this would make you the bigot not I, for the world does not revolve around you and your feelings only.
Yes the USA , freedom for you to act like an azz and putt words in my mouth.
Where in the hell did I say trashy and where in the hell was I directing this thread toward's you :spank:
I guess you feel that women the wear cheap looking cloths are trash too.
The word cheap does not mean trash?
A Neon looks cheap next to a BMW , does this mean a Neon is trash :confused:
So take your insinuations and your assumptions and shove them about 6 inches under the tattoo on the small of your back :boxing:

PS Your not psychic , so you don't know what Senators and lobbyists think of your tattoos, the fact is you assume they like um because you like um.

So if you want to know how people really see them look at the poll :shutup:
Sorry that everyone that doesn't share your opinion offends you..
GET OVER IT ! :flowers:

Reading for comprehension can be your friend.

1) I stated that this is the US of A and you were entitled to your opinion. Which also means I am entitled to mine.

2) I stated that my tats cannot be seen UNLESS I want them to be seen, and since I am not intimate (at this time) with anybody I have meet thru my employment, then obviously my tats are not a factor with them.

3) You have no right to have a tantrum and call me names, because I don't concur with your dismal outlook on females with tats.

4) You directed this thread towards "me" and everyone else - since it is in posted on an open forum. Thereby inviting ALL public opinion, not just the opinions you like.

5) To reuse your words - the world does NOT revolve around you.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
gumbo said:
Yes and I respect you,, Your the bomb :huggy: And I don't think any less of you because I don't like Tattoos on women , if I did , I think you would have noticed :whistle:
These retards flaming me for their tattoos crack me up , Hell I got um up and down both arms and yes I think they make me look cheap.

:kiss: I am sure I woulda noticed if that were the case as well :whistle:

Oh and I will be sure to make ya more drinks next time as well :wink:

terbear1225

gumbo said:

speaking of trashy.

why do you assume that a woman expressing a strong opinion that happens to be contrary to yours must automatically be "flowing heavily?" regardless of my opinion on tats or how i feel about your poll, it seems like a rather immature reaction to deny a woman her right to have her opinion honored and recognized by categorizing it as solely the result of hormonal changes due to menstration rather than an informed opinion based on a lifetime of experiences.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
Reading for comprehension can be your friend.

1) I stated that this is the US of A and you were entitled to your opinion. Which also means I am entitled to mine.

2) I stated that my tats cannot be seen UNLESS I want them to be seen, and since I am not intimate (at this time) with anybody I have meet thru my employment, then obviously my tats are not a factor with them.

3) You have no right to have a tantrum and call me names, because I don't concur with your dismal outlook on females with tats.

4) You directed this thread towards "me" and everyone else - since it is in posted on an open forum. Thereby inviting ALL public opinion, not just the opinions you like.

5) To reuse your words - the world does NOT revolve around you.

I'm not the one throwing a tantrum nor I'm I the one wishing for reinforcements from other forum members.
So get another Tattoo , one across your forehead that says Beotch.
You replied how offended you are about my post , so now I give you something to be offended about and your still not happy :spank:

G

geminigrl

gumbo said:
I'm not the one throwing a tantrum nor I'm I the one wishing for reinforcements from other forum members.
So get another Tattoo , one across your forehead that says Beotch.
You replied how offended you are about my post , so now I give you something to be offended about and your still not happy :spank:
:shocking: Someone sure is grumpy

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
terbear1225 said:
speaking of trashy.

why do you assume that a woman expressing a strong opinion that happens to be contrary to yours must automatically be "flowing heavily?" regardless of my opinion on tats or how i feel about your poll, it seems like a rather immature reaction to deny a woman her right to have her opinion honored and recognized by categorizing it as solely the result of hormonal changes due to menstration rather than an informed opinion based on a lifetime of experiences.
Oh and womens hormonal changes don't ever make them irrational or over emotional :shutup:

I'm sending someone over to pick you up.
They will be driving :shortbus: