• I'm a woman and I just like them

Votes: 88 36.8%

• Total voters

Jameo

What?!
kingvjack said:
:popcorn:
As fun as its been to read...
Who gives a shat this day and age what a woman puts on her body?
Self expression is what the century is all about and if ya don't like it just keep your opinion to yourself.

I think you all are friggin retarded.

:yeahthat: I could give to shiat about what any of u or any senators or even my grandmother thinks about my tats or piercings :drama:

kingvjack

Jameo said:
:yeahthat: I could give to shiat about what any of u or any senators or even my grandmother thinks about my tats or piercings :drama:
Oh Piercings......
Thats a whole different topic all together...
Pretty young girls such as yourself shouldn't do such things...

Jameo

What?!
kingvjack said:
Oh Piercings......
Pretty young girls such as yourself shouldn't do such things...

U don't even have to worry about seeing my piercings :jet::yay:

Toxick

Splat
kingvjack said:
Oh Piercings......

I remember one time when I was doing the old freaky-deaky and my Prince Albert came out.

I thought the screaming was because I was doing something right.

Poor thing looked like it went through a blender when I finally stopped.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
migtig said:
OH I think I see, let me paraphrase:

You think women who have tattoos are either cheap or freaks. Since I feel that this is a stone age male chauvinist remark, and call you on it, I must be menstrating or a beotch or both. Thereby, with you name calling and insulting me for daring to hold a differing opinion as a female, then I am inconsiderate and have insulted you. (And for terbear calling you on the menstrating comment - the best policy must be to threaten him/her with red karma). However, if I had been a man, I wouldn't have been menstrating nor a beotch, I would have simply been a man who likes freaks.

I get it. I appreciate the male posturing for what it is.
Stop twisting sheot
See top of poll LOOKS CHEAP

Here is another Male chauvinist remark... I think yellow on cars looks cheap.
So :biteme: I hope you also have a yellow car

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
My boss's cutey patooty daughter has a tatoo, and piercings, and a yellow car, and I'd never call her trashy or cheap in a million years. :razz:

migtig said:
I have NEVER had anyone of them call me cheap and trashy TYVM.

I have two tats in places that you can see, ONLY if I choose to allow you to see them.
I think you took this waaaaaaaay too personal. While doing so you have missed where Gumbo has clarified what he meant by the tats on women.
gumbo said:
I am not talking about little tattoos of a butterfly or a little heart with your child's name .
I m' talking about women sporting big Tattoos on their arms like a man , tattoos on their necks like a prison tug or some many little ones that there isn't an area 12 inches before their is another one.
It doesn't sound to me like you fall into that category.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I have a tattoo that I plan on having lasered off in the near future. I have nothing against tattoo's, I'm just over the whole tattoo thing. :shrug:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Toxick said:
Correction: THIS is the worst argument I've ever seen.

Lame, lame, lame, lame, lame. Are you SERIOUSLY trying to say that by "Cheap" you meant.... inexpensive? Or anything OTHER than trashy?

Do you have so little respect for the intelligence of the people in this forum?.

Dear #### Stain..
I hope to he11 your not referring to yourself as intelligent or referring to respecting an idiot like yourself or that of a MPD that can't tell :sarcasm: from a hole in the floor.

Being cheap and looking Cheap are two different subjects.
So look again. The top poll says Looks cheap, key word being Looks
So for those of you that have your azz's on your backs because you can't read or can't except someones opinion that differs from your own then kiss mine :moon:
BTW look up the word Bigot for yourself.

Signed Archie Bunker

Last edited:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Gumbo,
Please refrain from being outwardly vulgar, as I would be sad if this were moved to the private forums, and I would then have to create my own drama for entertainment.
Thank you,
Five Cents

K

Kain99

I'm dieing here! :killingme

Great Post Gumbo! Anything that gets the feathers ruffled is AWESOME!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Dear...

Christy, Nickel, Dems, Morgan, Migtig, Ftts, TIGERLILY, Sweetpea, Jameo, and any other dame I missed; you all looks cheap as stated by Gumbo 7/18/05.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Nickel said:
Gumbo,
Please refrain from being outwardly vulgar, as I would be sad if this were moved to the private forums, and I would then have to create my own drama for entertainment.
Thank you,
Five Cents
Sorry , Your right I just get mad when people twist things into something they are not.
If they don't like the poll then they sould just start a new one :spank:

Mean while you know me :elaine: I'm gonna stir the stink out of it :lmao:

Last edited:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
BuddyLee said:
Christy, Nickel, Dems, Morgan, Migtig, Ftts, TIGERLILY, Sweetpea, Jameo, and any other dame I missed; you all looks cheap as stated by Gumbo 7/18/05.
I can stir this up by myself TYVM :elaine:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
gumbo said:
Sorry , Your right I just get mad when people twist things into something they are not.
If they don't like the pole then they sould just start a new one :spank:

Mean while you know me :elaine: I'm gonna stir the stink out of it :lmao:
Stir nicely please, my $19.99 depends on it. :huggy: