Teachers allegedly told to favor black students in ‘racial equity’ training

Midnightrider

the N word only matters when political points need to be made
not true. i bet if you went to SE and started using the N word there would be plenty of people it would matter to, and none of them would be worried about politics, just bigotry

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know when you guys buy into this racial bullcrap, you're just playing right into their manipulative little hands, right? Black people you know from work, or your friends, or people you meet out and about - they're like, "Hey, how's it going, that's a great sale on hamburger, my kid broke curfew last night, I love that jacket." The only time I EVER see some whitey hating black person is on TV and social media. I'm not even positive those people are real. For all I know they're paid actors trying to bring on the Helter Skelter.

What I do know is that when you go, "Man, the more I see this stuff the more I want to start shouting racial slurs," the politicians are like, ".....Excellent....."

Toxick

Splat
the N word only matters when political points need to be made

I disagree with this. The N word matters when the context indicates hostile intent.

For example, lets say my son takes these guys up on their freebie use of that word, and they're online playing Call of Duty or something and he gets killed and shouts "This N is on my team, and he just shot me". Not hostile intent, accepted by the group, all good.

If someone walks into a crowd of people and says something like, there sure are a lot of N's around here today - that's some ****ed up crap that is liable to get you sent to the hospital without any political points being made. And I honestly can't say I'd have much sympathy for anyone stupid enough to do that.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You know, also because black people do have it rough in this country, what with Democrats trying to destroy their communities and families, and constantly telling them they're stupid and inferior. Lately they've even been going so far as to encourage black women to kill their babies - not just abortion, but their born children. So really, given all they're up against, I'm inclined to cut them a break.
News flash. BS. Everyone in the country has it rough. No one person, or race, over than another. You're either stupid and inferior, or privileged and ashamed. Either way, everybody is getting an equivalent treatment from the government. White, black, brown, yellow, it doesn't matter the color. There is a psyop under way and in full operation for it. If you're white, bad. If you're black, good and bad. If you're brown, good, bad, and huge recipient of money. If you're yellow, you're here on a HB-1 visa, or, front of the line for SBA loans, own a chain of laundry mats, liquor stores, nobody bothers you, etc.. Only black people having it rough? Ha. Keep hearing of it kinda makes it feel like the truth, doesn't it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

News flash. BS. Everyone in the country has it rough. No one person, or race, over than another. You're either stupid and inferior, or privileged and ashamed. Either way, everybody is getting an equivalent treatment from the government. White, black, brown, yellow, it doesn't matter the color. There is a psyop under way and in full operation for it. If you're white, bad. If you're black, good and bad. If you're brown, good, bad, and huge recipient of money. If you're yellow, you're here on a HB-1 visa, or, front of the line for SBA loans, own a chain of laundry mats, liquor stores, nobody bothers you, etc.. Only black people having it rough? Ha. Keep hearing of it kinda makes it feel like the truth, doesn't it?

:whoosh:

Manny

If I may ...

It is disgusting because you, and the white populace, have been conditioned to think so. However, if that is the case, why is it that cracker, honky, whitey, and others, do not have the same offensiveness? After all that, "n", word is derivative of, "negro", for the color black from the Spanish and Portuguese. The other words for whites are true pejoratives. I also don't use it in a blanket way, since, in my view, the definition has changed. It still means black, but is intended for those like kind, "uneducated ghetto rednecks, white trash, and crackers", of the black race. And does not include the outliers, (educated, well spoken, respected, achievers, accomplished, talented, professionals, live and let live) of the black people. Excepting those that continue to push the narrative, and create scheming programs, that somehow it is ok to discriminate against whites, and others, based on skin color or because of some event that happened well beyond anyone's control living today.

Maybe mulatto is on the list of words to be banned from use in the future? Maybe all forms of cussing will be banned else "feelings" be hurt? Or maybe, our government/s will stop the class and race warfare and division, and treat everyone equal, enforce all laws equally, as it is supposed to be? Because that is where most of the contemptuous hate comes from and is fomented by nowadays anyways.

How's this. I'll stop using that word when black people stop using that word. Will that work for ya? You know, equal protection and all that Constitutional type jazz?
No doubt, gender-fluid white folks create racial problems with their propensity to find offense in everything. Still, that word is truly offensive.