Tebow!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
15 points in less than 3 minutes against any NFL team is saying much.

Dude has a long way to go but "he's got guts" as ol' Joe Gibbs would say.:lol:

Yup. It's the intangible; a 'winner'. A football game has all sorts of ebb and flow to it. Making plays when it matters most...matters most.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
LOL we'll see how it matters when he's picking Suh out of his facemask this week...:buddies:

Well, then there is that. Hey, he may be a bust. He, for sure, has GOT to learn to read MUCH quicker. That, he can do. As for the intangibles, the pure athleticism, fun to watch. Like Vick. Steve Young. Randal Cunningham.

:buddies:

thurley42

HY;FR
Well, then there is that. Hey, he may be a bust. He, for sure, has GOT to learn to read MUCH quicker. That, he can do. As for the intangibles, the pure athleticism, fun to watch. Like Vick. Steve Young. Randal Cunningham.

:buddies:

I can't stand him......his goody two shoes demeanor just makes me want to throw up....

Don't get me wrong, it's much better than the normal thuggish, narcissitic, criminal record we have grown accustomed to in sports..

But the people I want to strangle at work on a regular basis are the ones who are just always so damn happy to be there..:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I can't stand him......his goody two shoes demeanor just makes me want to throw up....

Don't get me wrong, it's much better than the normal thuggish, narcissitic, criminal record we have grown accustomed to in sports..

But the people I want to strangle at work on a regular basis are the ones who are just always so damn happy to be there..:killingme

See? You should feel rotten about yourself! :lol: You don't like happy people!

maryland

He has his moments but I don't see him as a consistent great quarterback. I see him more as a Vick that has his moments but never a complete season.

Hank

my war

He is a walking Grammy speech... "First I like to thank my lord savior Jesus Christ"....... Yeah, he is annoying!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Not good.

:jameo:

Also, I was opposed to the Skins going after Cam. I can cross GM off the 'to do' list. :lol:

Cam ain't winning but, man, he is more accurate than I ever saw in college.