Tebow!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
4-1 as starter.

4 and 1

This reminds me of McNabbs first year starting. He'd beat people running on third down.

thurley42

HY;FR
4-1 as starter.

4 and 1

This reminds me of McNabbs first year starting. He'd beat people running on third down.

Don't put your boner underwear on just yet. I think last night was more about exposing the Jets as a mediocre team than anything. Let's see how he does the next five games, then I might drink the kool aid

What Tim Tebow is:

A football player
A leader
A winner
A competitor
Fun to watch
Annoying
Hard not to like
Probably a cool dude to have as a buddy

What Tim Tebow is not:

An NFL quarterback

Again, what Tim Tebow is:

A solid, winning football player who plays the position traditionally referred to as quarterback, which we know only because he starts each play with his hands under the center's butt.

thurley42

HY;FR
What Tim Tebow is:

A football player
A leader
A winner
A competitor
Fun to watch
Annoying
Hard not to like

What Tim Tebow is not:

An NFL quarterback

A solid, winning football player who plays the position traditionally referred to as quarterback, which we know only because he starts each play with his hands under the center's butt.
Respectfully disagree. I know plenty who can't stomach him :buddies:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
What Tim Tebow is:

A football player
A leader
A winner
A competitor
Fun to watch
Annoying
Hard not to like

What Tim Tebow is not:

An NFL quarterback

Right now, Tebow is a winning NFL QB with a 4-1 record (which is the only way QB's are gauged, really - W's vs L's), and his team that is all in with him are in the playoff hunt.

Like it or not.

Like a classic TV/radio commercial around here from Tire Kingdom:

"Tires ain't pretty, but you gotta have 'em."

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Anyone see the pass on 3rd down before the late tying FG? He hit the WR and the guy just dropped it for a TD.

I'd say he's doing just fine on this whole QB development thing.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Give it up for the Tebows, and their definite leader. The team has complete bought into him and whatever plan they have.

I couldn't stand him at Fl just because he was a stinking limpid lizard, but I always liked the guy for who he is and his absolute unabashed stance on Christianity.

That has not changed, and I hope he does not change or cave into PC because of all the bashing of his beliefs and stance going on in the media.

Right now, Tebow is a winning NFL QB with a 4-1 record (which is the only way QB's are gauged, really - W's vs L's), and his team that is all in with him are in the playoff hunt.

Like it or not.

Like a classic TV/radio commercial around here from Tire Kingdom:

"Tires ain't pretty, but you gotta have 'em."

Yeah, that's what I said - he's a solid, winning football player that happens to, more often than not, take the snaps from center which means he plays the position traditionally referred to as quarterback. He's also a leader, fun to watch, and hard not to like.

If it wasn't clear enough from my first post, I'm in the like column not the not like column.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah, that's what I said - he's a solid, winning football player that happens to, more often than not, take the snaps from center which means he plays the position traditionally referred to as quarterback. He's also a leader, fun to watch, and hard not to like.

If it wasn't clear enough from my first post, I'm in the like column not the not like column.

There is no 'not like' column. There is 'like' and there is 'starting to like'

People like authenticity and sincerity and humility and people love winning.

In this age of big shot starts that kill their dogs, dictate for whom and where they will play, drink beer during games, faux faith and so on, the guy is just fun to watch, an exceptional athlete and competitive as all...hell.

:buddies:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
There is no 'not like' column. There is 'like' and there is 'starting to like'

People like authenticity and sincerity and humility and people love winning.

In this age of big shot starts that kill their dogs, dictate for whom and where they will play, drink beer during games, faux faith and so on, the guy is just fun to watch, an exceptional athlete and competitive as all...hell.

:buddies:

Also, because this is extremely important in football...he is a total fricken Hottie. I would swipe that Vcard like paris hilton swipes her black card. :drool:

carry on. :coffee: