Teen killed breaking into home

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"A 24-year-old man shot and killed a teenage intruder Friday after the youth and some other juveniles tried to break into the his northwest Atlanta home, police said.

The shooting occurred around 1:15 p.m. at 1426 Hawkins St., off Chappell Road, police said.
Recent headlines:

The victim was 16 years old, said Lt. Keith Meadows, commander of the Atlanta Police Department homicide unit. His name was not made public Friday afternoon.

Meadows said several juveniles tried break in through a back door.

They had broken a glass window pane and were trying to kick in the door, said Sgt. Lisa Keyes, a police spokeswoman.

It was not clear if the suspects got the door open before the resident, who was home alone, grabbed a handgun from his back bedroom and shot fired at least eight shots, hitting the 16-year-old at least once in the face, Meadows said."

Teen killed breaking into home | ajc.com

MMDad

Lem Putt
"A 24-year-old man shot and killed.....

The victim was 16 years old, said Lt. Keith Meadows,

:confused: How can the victim of the breakin be 24 and 16?

Shouldn't it say the victim is 24, and the perpetrator was 16?

edinsomd

Darwin approves.
Ed

Attachments

• darwin_motive.jpg
    darwin_motive.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 95

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

:confused: How can the victim of the breakin be 24 and 16?

Shouldn't it say the victim is 24, and the perpetrator was 16?

...when your behavior is not your responsibility, you are a victim.

The victim was 16 years old,

The 16 year old was simply minding his own business, which just happened to be B&E at the time, until he was befallen by unfortunate circumstances.

If you're a 'bright side' person like I am, he has since mended his ways and won't be breaking into other peoples homes anymore.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You are some narrow minded, cruel people!! You really show what kind of people are in southern MD. I'm appalled at your behavior!! :tantrum

(havent seen keepyreal, so I have her back) :diva:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Thank heavens this 'person' hasn't passed his genes (well, his leetle bro will get those around the azz jeans) onto another generation.

ImnoMensa

Think about this , These kids knw this man was home, and yet they attempted a daring B&E right in his home. Had he been unarmed they would probably have killed him.

I will keep my gun Thank You, when a group of kids has the balls to break into an occupied home its the only protection you have.

As for the kids age --tough, He got what he asked for. AMF.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Think about this , These kids knw this man was home, and yet they attempted a daring B&E right in his home. Had he been unarmed they would probably have killed him.

I will keep my gun Thank You, when a group of kids has the balls to break into an occupied home its the only protection you have.

As for the kids age --tough, He got what he asked for. AMF.

They're getting more ballzy. Calls for more cowbell.

Attachments

• INSPIRATION 1911.jpg
    INSPIRATION 1911.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 100

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Whenever I think I should try and find a local forum here in Texas again I see a thread like this and remember how much I love you guys! :huggy:

I have to agree with a previous poster, it's too bad he didn't send a few more off to their final resting place!!!