Teen killed breaking into home

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Yup, when enough of these idiots get blasted they just may learn to stop breaking in to people's homes. Probably not, but it is a nice thought. Anyway, good shoot.

:yeahthat: However, these Moron's are to stupid to learn and they just don't give crap about anyone but themselves. They are useless to society.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Sad part is that the 24yo will prolly get sued by the family of the 16yo and lose everything because of some bleeding heart judge. Mark my words.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Sad part is that the 24yo will prolly get sued by the family of the 16yo and lose everything because of some bleeding heart judge. Mark my words.

And you are more than likely correct. That what pizzes me off, the criminals seem to have more rights than the victims. And some p.o.s. laywer will spin it around and the 24yo will go to jail for murder.

rotgut

And you are more than likely correct. That what pizzes me off, the criminals seem to have more rights than the victims. And some p.o.s. laywer will spin it around and the 24yo will go to jail for murder.

if he goes to jail, gang rape may be an option. lets hope.

SoMDGirl42

hang a sign around the 16 y/o neck in the casket saying

"I GOT DEAD TRYING TO BREAK INTO A HOUSE":doh:

Hopefully it'll would deter others.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I would assume with 8 rounds fired and multiple crooks at the door, he actually hit one or two that lived.

Those are the ones he has to worry about. They'll come back and sue him, and then the Fed's will take him to court for denying them their civil rights.

I didn't read that in the report, so it's all assumption on my part. Maybe the 24 year old was a REALLY bad shot.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"

if he goes to jail, gang rape may be an option. lets hope.

Seems pretty clear to me.

You want the home owner gang raped in jail.

rotgut

He thinks I was meaning to write "shot", he can't see where the word "shoot" fits there. He is an idiot.

he thinks improper english is right, lmao hahaha. you must be very cool to fellow forum dorks. or maybe you are a retard.