Teen killed breaking into home

rotgut

No, I wrote that exactly the way I wanted it, you have a hard time understanding things I see.

you see wrong and write poorly. i replied with a simple explanation. you're not too good at reading-into things, are you? need some forum support?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
he thinks improper english is right, lmao hahaha. you must be very cool to fellow forum dorks. or maybe you are a retard.

Let me see if I can break this down for you on a simple level.

I was not talking about the shot itself, I don't know if it was a good shot, he may of been aiming at his head and hit him in the stomach. In that case it would be a bad shot.

I was referring to the entire situation, for example, if it had been a girl scout knocking on his door selling cookies I would of wrote "bad shoot". In this case, however, it was a punk kicking in his door to do harm, hence "good shoot"

As I said you have a hard time understanding things.

AndyMarquisLIVE

you see wrong and write poorly. i replied with a simple explanation. you're not too good at reading-into things, are you? need some forum support?
So you think the homeowner should be gang-raped in jail. :shrug:

Seems pretty evident to me. So, explain why that should be the case.

rotgut

Let me see if I can break this down for you on a simple level.

I was not talking about the shot itself, I don't know if it was a good shot, he may of been aiming at his head and hit him in the stomach. In that case it would be a bad shot.

I was referring to the entire situation, for example, if it had been a girl scout knocking on his door selling cookies I would of wrote "bad shoot". In this case, however, it was a punk kicking in his door to do harm, hence "good shoot"

As I said you have a hard time understanding things.

do you understand the difference between shoot and shot? regardless of context, still poor grammar. but yes, i does get it.

or four

feel any better, or slightly flustered?

rotgut

So you think the homeowner should be gang-raped in jail. :shrug:

Seems pretty evident to me. So, explain why that should be the case.

c'mon already. there were multiple intruders reported. even though one scumbag criminal was killed, the others got away with their lives. these losers will be considered victims. like most crimes, blame is reversed. unfair but true.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
do you understand the difference between shoot and shot? regardless of context, still poor grammar. but yes, i does get it.

or four

feel any better, or slightly flustered?

Have you ever heard the phrase "shoot or no shoot situation"?

I used the word exactly as I intended, you are the one that has a hard time reading-into things. It is ok, I forgive you. You were wrong, we can let it go at that.

Last edited:

rotgut

Have you ever heard the phrase "shoot or no shoot situation"?

I used the word exactly has I intended, you are the one that has a hard time reading-into things. It is ok, I forgive you. You were wrong, we can let it go at that.

you should get someone to proof-read your posts for errors, because there are many. i don't forgive you for that, but i guess that's ok for you. it's not your fault. it's not your fault. yeah it is.

AndyMarquisLIVE

you should get someone to proof-read your posts for errors, because there are many. i don't forgive you for that, but i guess that's ok for you. it's not your fault. it's not your fault. yeah it is.
It might help your credibility out if you used grammar check and capitalized the start of your sentences. Just a suggestion.

rotgut

It might help your credibility out if you used grammar check and capitalized the start of your sentences. Just a suggestion.

where is the error in grammar, aside from the obvious capitilization point? the other lady couldn't spell if her life depended on it. you must be her buddy.

rotgut

You know how to click on a profile link, or use Google. Either way, I think it deserves a congratulations. :clap:

you're a nascar fan, nuff said. i don't want to disrupt your little forum world. forum status is important. i bet you check your myspace page every couple minutes too.

Xaquin44

you're a nascar fan, nuff said. i don't want to disrupt your little forum world. forum status is important. i bet you check your myspace page every couple minutes too.

says the guy obviously refreshing this piddly debate over and over.