Bird Dog said:
We caught three yesturday!

Only two today, slow but great weather and a lot of fun! :yahoo:

Also, quite tasty :yum:
The weather was perfect... Looking forward to getting back out there! :yay:

Jameo

What?!
mainman said:
He was going in circles :jameo: Not to mention he had never been exposed to shorty...:twitch:

See, that's where he messed, he was supposed to be zing zanging, not going in circles :lmao: One of these days he'll learn how to troll :lmao:

What did shorty think about it all?

mainman

Set Trippin
Jameo said:
See, that's where he messed, he was supposed to be zing zanging, not going in circles :lmao: One of these days he'll learn how to troll :lmao:

What did shorty think about it all?
Second time on a boat... He was wound tighter than a 3 dollar watch.. He did finally calm down (on the way back in) All in all we had a blast. We've been running all weekend.. He fell out about 2 hours ago, and I am not far behind...:yawn:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
:yum:
mainman said:
I fried it!!!!!!!! :lol: And damn it was good :yum:... Tender and juicy.. I have some bagged up for work tomorrow...

You?

Last night-- Grilled, Olive Oil, herbs over cherry wood grill.

Tonight-- Sauteed, olive oil ,wine, butter,lemon, garlic

If you are noting a olive oil thing, your correct, can't use enough :yum:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Our boat is still in the driveway. I think it is not working, but I tend to not discuss that with the hubby. I have a great rockfish chowder recipe that I will post if anyone is interested. Remind me. I'm not posting it tonight cause it is too long.

HunterJJD

Shorty was something else. Was a very slow day sunday, hooked up on something that I could not gain line on. It broke 100lb leader
Saturday we cought 3 at once, 2 just under 35 and a 28.5 that I throw back then hooked another 34 15/16" fish

Great weekend for fishing just so many boats shut the fish down

Attachments

• shorty.jpg
    shorty.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 139
  • shorty MM.jpg
    shorty MM.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 123
  • Saturday.jpg
    Saturday.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 141

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
HunterJJD said:
Shorty was something else. Was a very slow day sunday, hooked up on something that I could not gain line on. It broke 100lb leader
Saturday we cought 3 at once, 2 just under 35 and a 28.5 that I throw back then hooked another 34 15/16" fish

Great Pics :howdy:

mainman

Set Trippin
HunterJJD said:

He ate a whole plate of it... He's hooked... The rest of it is going on the grill one night this week...:yum:

Jameo

What?!
mainman said:
He ate a whole plate of it... He's hooked... The rest of it is going on the grill one night this week...:yum:

Wrap a fillet in aluminum foil with a good amount of butter & lemon pepper and throw it on the grill :drool: :yum: