Tell me a fish story!

C-Murda

Shoot, one times me and my boy Tadashawa got us some natty ice and hit the lake over at CRE and caught us some 30 pound catfish ya errrrrrd me. We fried them suckas up and got our drink on and our grub on.

HunterJJD

Jameo said:
U gotta hitch on your truck? We can take JD's boat :killingme
It is in the water waiting for you, problem is, PG could not find his way there again, he could not find his way to my house

mainman

Set Trippin
HunterJJD said:
It is in the water waiting for you, problem is, PG could not find his way there again, he could not find his way to my house
Oh, I was good on where your house was... You called me too quick...

You're right though, I would not be able to find the boat again though...:lol:

Jameo

What?!
HunterJJD said:

Good deal! I know where it's at. Pretty sure I could find the keys too! :yahoo:

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Poor Boys Lady

End of last season

Attachments

• fishingtrip.jpg
    fishingtrip.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 89

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
Our boat is still in the driveway. I think it is not working, but I tend to not discuss that with the hubby. I have a great rockfish chowder recipe that I will post if anyone is interested. Remind me. I'm not posting it tonight cause it is too long.

Always looking for good recipes :yum:

Fish story.....

I was pullin crab pots last week and we had a large number of bar dogs, some of them were pretty healty sized. I decided the best way to pull them from the pots was to stick my finger in the open mouth.....I will not make that mistake again :lmao: Even though I had thick gloves I still felt it.

thakidistight said:
Fish story.....

I was pullin crab pots last week and we had a large number of bar dogs, some of them were pretty healty sized. I decided the best way to pull them from the pots was to stick my finger in the open mouth.....I will not make that mistake again :lmao: Even though I had thick gloves I still felt it.

:lmao:
I still think there should be a bar dog tournament down here.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Bigfoot caught his limit early on Saturday and said he didn't see a single line go down on Sunday. Guess they were spooked. He was like a lil kid on Friday nite waiting for Santa Clause.