Tell me a fish story!

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Dougstermd said:
fished thursday and today

limited out on large fish 9 peeps on board:yay:
1 little fish each day:shrug:

One 28" fish yesterday morning, then got rough and came home.

Anyone catching any hardheads?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Bird Dog said:

I will have to ask.

With trolling holding up like it is:shrug:
not sure who has went to look for them yet.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Bird Dog said:

Right here! Bigguns too. 15-18 and 1 @ 20", all from the comfort of my front yard. Catfish and some smallish white perch lurk just off my bulkhead too. I'm going to wander down there again this evening, the wind is dying down finally and the tide will be up just as the sun starts setting.

I was supposed to go out from Edgewater (AA Co.) on a charter but the Capt. postponed due to water conditions.:ohwell:

Last edited:

kom526

Spot are in. I caught 6 on Sunday evening not a lot of size to them but if you have a UL rod and 2# line, you'll have some fun.

bohman

So, when do we start to see some blue crabs? I know it's early, but I put in a pot over the weekend and was disappointed to find nothing it but the bait yesterday.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Ok we went out at ten this morning party had some prior engagements.

Had the first fish in five minutes 29"
Second fish in ten minutes 20"
Then the first chummer after about 30 minutes
second person was gettin green

we had to turn back and take the land lubbers home:tantrum

I got an empty boat tomorrow any body wana go on a fun trip tomorrow:shrug:

PM me

kom526

Here is the little guy's big catch from Tuesday and our fishing rig. :lmao:

Attachments

• tmpphpNSTNlT.jpg
    tmpphpNSTNlT.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 82
  • tmpphpyXFo83.jpg
    tmpphpyXFo83.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 80

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm going fishing in the morning. I wanted to go this evening but they were calling for bad weather and then it got dark, but nothing ever happened. I didn't want to get all my gear on the beach just to have to pack it back up. Sucks, because it was probably a perfect night to be down there. :burning: :burning: :tantrum

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Went fishing Sunday night, I caught nothing :tantrum Hubby caught two really nice croakers, a crab and a striper with his bare hands...no joke it swam up into the shallow water and he reached down and grabbed it. So funny. :lmao: I love the beach and fishing from it makes it even better.

kom526

5 croaker and one rock under the blue moon and the huge tide. Good night for sailing on the river tonight, 2-3 ft rollers winds 10-15 mph out of wsw.

Interesting item from the Tackle Box's report.
"Cobia have been swiping at croaker being brought to the boat in the Mud Leads. Broken lines have been experienced as the big fish bust up light tackle."

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
desertrat said:
Interesting item from the Tackle Box's report.
"Cobia have been swiping at croaker being brought to the boat in the Mud Leads. Broken lines have been experienced as the big fish bust up light tackle."
Went Cobia fishing at the CBBT last weekend. There were a lot of cobia in that area. Didn't know they were up this far. Sounds like fun.