Tell them you love them...every chance you get

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
:bawl: I've been out of town and only saw from your FB page that it had happened - I didn't know what or how.

My deepest condolences to you all-I cannot even imagine. If there's anything at all I can do - please don't hesitate to ask. :huggy:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
Very sorry to hear about this Bill. I will keep you and your family in prayer for peace and comfort as only the Lord can provide. No words can provide the comfort to a parent who lost a child. Wish I could ease your pain but all I can do is pray.

curly-locks

I know that there are no words... that can help ease your heart ache at this time... just know that you are in my families thoughts and prayers.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
He's been working out in Everett and Seattle for the last 5 months in big grey ships..made the best of a long assignment and saw every nature feature he could in his off time. But he missed home and St. George's Island some kinda bad. Now he won't have to ever leave again.

Mike in waterfall.jpg

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Bill there are no words for for this kind of loss. Please know that the pain eventually gets bearable. If I can ever be of help just sing out.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Due to the loss of a member of the marina family, the restaurant will be closed on Saturday, September 23. We will be open for dinner on Friday, September 22 and Sunday, September 24. Please plan accordingly.

marina closed.jpg

I'd be honored to see some forum folks show up for brunch Sunday. Or if you know me personally...show up Saturday afternoon too. You know who you are. :huggy:

Attachments

• marina closed.jpg
    marina closed.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 29

NOTSMC

View attachment 172709

I'd be honored to see some forum folks show up for brunch Sunday. Or if you know me personally...show up Saturday afternoon too. You know who you are. :huggy:
You know what Gilligan? That's a beautiful way to remember your son; gathering the family and family friends together. If he's anything at all like you, and I would imagine that he is; it's exactly the right thing to do.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You know what Gilligan? That's a beautiful way to remember your son; gathering the family and family friends together. If he's anything at all like you, and I would imagine that he is; it's exactly the right thing to do.
He was all me..but compressed in time. Ace power boat driver, custom drone builder, ATV stunt driver, 250cc motocross racer, racing sailor/crew in dinghys and large offshore sailboats, BMX champ (Mike's Bikes crew and one of his volunteers for distributing the dinners), offroad rock crawling truck driver, navy radar technician, commercial waterman, UPS delivery driver.......

NOTSMC

He was all me..but compressed in time. Ace power boat driver, custom drone builder, ATV stunt driver, 250cc motocross racer, racing sailor/crew in dinghys and large offshore sailboats, motorcross rider, BMX champ (Mike's Bikes crew), offroad rock crawling truck driver, navy radar technician, commercial waterman, UPS delivery driver.......
Sounds like he was something else, so very much like his father. If it's not too much to share, what's your favorite memory?