Terry Schiavo has died

B

bennydafig

CNN is reporting they were misinformed.. Terri is still alive

Well as alive as she was two weeks ago..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bennydafig said:
CNN is reporting they were misinformed.. Terri is still alive

Well as alive as she was two weeks ago..

It's a miracle! There is hope for the pope, after all!

D

dems4me

elaine said:
Tay Appention!

:lol: Were you the one that posted the "flucuations" joke? Can't remember if it was you, another forumite or an email from a forumite... but your "tay appention" brought that joke to mind... :roflmao:

This entire situation boils down to what she would have wanted for herself, and sadly we'll never know.
However, I feel pretty confident saying that I'm sure she didn't want to become a sorely beaten national headline, and she didn't want her picture and videos slammed all over the various media. I'm betting she didn't want anyone debating whether she should live or die, or fight over her rights. It's a safe bet that she didn't want her family dragged through the muck and turned into a national debate. She didn't want to be compared to Jesus at Easter time, or the pope. It's doubtful she wanted her twisted face and contorted features to be distributed all over the world.

Would she have wanted to rest in peace after her death? Absolutely. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen either...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
elaine i'm not brain damaged i am smart in fact in my last report card i got nothing under 70 all i got were B's and A's and let's not fight anymore what if i gave you some g's to make it stop actually i'll do it later because i've given enough reputation to people today
Guess school has realy changed. 70 was a D back when I was a school kid.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
justin anemone said:
However, I feel pretty confident saying that I'm sure she didn't want to become a sorely beaten national headline, and she didn't want her picture and videos slammed all over the various media.
Ya never know - her parents seem to be liking it okay. The second the cameras turn away, they come up with some other outrageous accusation to claim the spotlight again.