Thanks for those great remarks

SeaRide

Originally posted by MARSAM
Who gives a crap what I spelled like as long as you knew what I was saying
well, duh.. I do see people picking on you about your spelling and so forth.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by MDindef
No, I just generalized the mafia here. I see that I've gotten to you in a way that was unintended. It's plain to see that you are very loyal to your friends here. If the membership here is more welcoming in the future, we may all make even more friends. It doesn't have to be limited to such a small "inner-circle." In any case, let me end this. I sincerely apologize for offending you. I mean it.

Peace out...

I do defend my friends. I feel like that's what being a friend is all about. It's not all $hits and giggles ya know. I do consider these people my friends. The circle is not small because we make it small; it's because there are a few of us that hang out in "real" life. We've posted many many partys that were open to everyone on the boards here. The people that have made the choice to come out and meet everyone else have become my friends. I live my life in the real world, that's where I hang out with my friends. If you wanted to come and hang out with us over in the real world I'm sure you'd become one of my friends as well. I won't apologize for having friends that I actually hang out with opposed to people I just talk to on these forums. Those are the people I will defend. If anyone wants to complain about it all I have to say is come to a party and make some friends. Everyone in my little "Family" did.

Anyway, I accept your apology. I apologize myself if you feel that I insulted you.

MDindef

Ohhhh! An arrow to the heart Pixie! I didn't expect an apology from you anyway, after observing this BBS as long as I have. How could you reject the offered "olive branch" is such a cruel manner!

I think I'll recover, and no doubt sooner than I should. There's only one explanation for this unexpected hostility from you. I think you like me.

Let's joust again sometime, but not right now. I'm going home.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by MDindef
Ohhhh! An arrow to the heart Pixie! I didn't expect an apology from you anyway, after observing this BBS as long as I have. How could you reject the offered "olive branch" is such a cruel manner!

I think I'll recover, and no doubt sooner than I should. There's only one explanation for this unexpected hostility from you. I think you like me.

Let's joust again sometime, but not right now. I'm going home.

I didn't reject anything. Now I'm :confused: .... I accepted your appology and offered one of my own.

I do like you! :blushing: Smalltown is aleady married; you wanna get hitched?

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I'm confused, too...

Yes Pixie, you DID apologize...and since you're my FRIEND, I'll come to YOUR rescue! Maybe MD somehow missed reading your last post??:confused:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
aaahhhahahaha! Looky what Vrai just said!!!
Oh man! Caught! Okay, I admit it - this is really BK. Vrai is just a figment of your imagination. There really is no Vrai - just me, BK/lilbooboo/Vrai/etc.
:roflmao:

MARSAM

mpd

WHAT IS A MPD, IT SEEMS JUST BECAUSE I HAD A FEW DRINKS WHEN I MADE MY FIRST POST THAT I AM NOW LABLED A MPD, CAN SOMEONE ELABORATE MARK SAMUEL

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
MPD = Multiple Personality Disorder

Could be a troll or an old poster who came back on the sly after being banned. Or even one of the forum members just stirring the pot. There's plenty of room for conspiracy theories on the MPD's. :roflmao:

yakky doodle

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I won't apologize for having friends that I actually hang out with opposed to people I just talk to on these forums. Those are the people I will defend. If anyone wants to complain about it all I have to say is come to a party and make some friends. Everyone in my little "Family" did.

awww :cry: :smooch: love you to sista! :biggrin:

MARSAM

no wonder you people are hear

i sware you people are so touchy no wonder you are in a forum for relationships,only talking to a few, but first i am ignorant,then i am nypd, then i am yelling at you what gives :rolleyes:

MARSAM

wow

wow i fooled you ,not this is mark samuel who else could come up with this nick name but my niece who gave me this dear name of marsam and as for the first post i know it was terribly written but it was my feelings at the time , i did admit i was drinking which contributed to my seriously poor spelling. i read it the next day after all the flack i recieved and no wonder you guys were on my butt. but i am not a imposter, i am just a lonely guy trying to raise my daughter on my own and i get overwelmed sometimes mark:thewave:

MARSAM

drinking what

no i am sobre now but i might have a soda, or maybe something you would like a hot fudge sunday:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

K

Kain99

Sorry, Vrai can't accept the hot fudge. Her Momma taught her never to take candy from strangers. :wink: