That Does It!!!!

marianne

Kizzy said:
Good advice. I think women make an effort to spare feelings so they have to fluff up everything they say, instead of going right for the nuts and bolts, but I have run across more men than ever that do this as well.

Right now, I deal with hundreds of people every month, about 1/2 of them on a weekly basis. I find myself getting frustrated with "fluff" just fricken say it.

Totally agree with this. Men don't worry about being regarded as evil if they don't end every sentence with a question mark. Women, moreso then men, tend to work hard at phrasing things in a gentle/positive/humble manner. So instead of, "Honey, your mail cubby is getting full and you really need to go through the stuff in there and do something with your mail, it's been piling up for months, :blahblah: ." It should be more like, "You're not going to a member of your clubs anymore if you don't pay your association dues. BTW, the bills are in your cubby." Is that about right?

marianne

marianne said:
Totally agree with this. Men don't worry about being regarded as evil if they don't end every sentence with a question mark. Women, moreso then men, tend to work hard at phrasing things in a gentle/positive/humble manner. So instead of, "Honey, your mail cubby is getting full and you really need to go through the stuff in there and do something with your mail, it's been piling up for months, :blahblah: ." It should be more like, "You're not going to a member of your clubs anymore if you don't pay your association dues. BTW, the bills are in your cubby." Is that about right?

I JUST DID IT AGAIN! I said :blahblah: and then ended with a question. :angry:

johnking3rd

stay off caffine

Kain99 said:
Why in the holy he!! don't men listen? I'm not talking about to biatching and stuff.. I mean regular stuff.

It's not just my husband, it's everyman! "The meeting has been rescheduled for today at 2:00 -" Can't listen to save their lives! GDIT :cussing: :tantrum :lol:

Boy that is PMS!

MeucciBabe

Best Rack In Town
johnking3rd said:
Boy that is PMS!
That is not PMS or her drinking too much caffeine. That is her being sick of dealing with men's crap. Not all men have a problem with listening, but a majority do. Well, they have selective hearing. They hear beer, sex, titties, virgin, remote control, lazyboy, and stuff like that. According to the men I know, all women do is blabber on. Whatever! I have a few great guy friends that actually listen to me and remember what I am saying. I am convinced that they only do this because they are trying to get in my pants. When they finally get the hint that they are not getting any, I am sure that they will go back to being nonlistening men.

BuddyLee

Football addict
MeucciBabe said:
I have a few great guy friends that actually listen to me and remember what I am saying. I am convinced that they only do this because they are trying to get in my pants. When they finally get the hint that they are not getting any, I am sure that they will go back to being nonlistening men.
What a defensive yet crappy attitude.:ohwell:

SmallTown

Football season!
MeucciBabe said:
That is not PMS or her drinking too much caffeine. That is her being sick of dealing with men's crap. Not all men have a problem with listening, but a majority do. Well, they have selective hearing. They hear beer, sex, titties, virgin, remote control, lazyboy, and stuff like that. According to the men I know, all women do is blabber on. Whatever! I have a few great guy friends that actually listen to me and remember what I am saying. I am convinced that they only do this because they are trying to get in my pants. When they finally get the hint that they are not getting any, I am sure that they will go back to being nonlistening men.
what?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
MeucciBabe said:
Lets see. Shall we
Cars >>Men talk..Women don't talk..unless it's broke !
Boats>> Men talk...Women don't talk...unless it's to lay out on.
Shopping>> Women talk...Men don't talk...unless it"s to ask how much !
Beach>> Women Talk...Men don't talk...not to be confused with talking about the women on the beach.

This list goes on forever..except for sex.
Both Women and Men talk about SEX.
Whala ! problem solved..

Oh yea what were you saying :killingme :killingme :killingme

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Nickel said:
I don't eat Capt Crunch. :neener:

What are we talking about? :lol:
Me either that stuff is nasty.
First it rips the skin off the roof of your mouth then it leaves a nasty film coating in your mouth too :twitch:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
gumbo said:
it leaves a nasty film coating in your mouth too :twitch:
Ew, I hate that!!!! And if you even get up from the table for a second and come back, the nasty film is all in your milk. :barf: