the 7 churches of maryland

ehr543

you people are right I am not well educated and that is ok. I want to share something with you.... the Lord showed me this area as a forest of trees and there was a few trees burning but they where not consumed but the trees that was not burning was many.... this means that there was very few people up here really saved and I told the Lord I would come and try to make a differance. I see now that I was wrong because you spit on my words and you spit on me that is ok, I will love all of you until the day I die... this is my last message I will write no more ( you win )

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ehr543 said:
you people are right I am not well educated and that is ok. I want to share something with you.... the Lord showed me this area as a forest of trees and there was a few trees burning but they where not consumed but the trees that was not burning was many.... this means that there was very few people up here really saved and I told the Lord I would come and try to make a differance. I see now that I was wrong because you spit on my words and you spit on me that is ok, I will love all of you until the day I die... this is my last message I will write no more ( you win )
So you're uneducated, and you hear voices?

Are you off your meds?

brendar buhl

Doesn't seem Christian
ehr543 said:

Now wait a minute, don't leave yet, I have more questions. Before, you said that you only go by the King James Bible but now God told you, through a vision, that you were to come up here and save us. And you told God that you would obey Him and be His witness. But now, you take a bit of heat for not being able to string together a coherent series of thoughts and it's all over? You are not going to obey God's calling? You were wrong?

No one is spitting on you, it's a message board. If your true calling in life is to jump from church to church then you are doing a great job. If you want to be a poster child for "no child left behind", mission accomplished. If your true calling is to lead people to Christ by typing on a message board then you need to do something to become a more effective communicator.

You are not the victim here, the poor people who have to try to figure out what you are talking about in your posts are the true victims.

Now you can leave.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
ehr543 said:
because you guys don't read the bible, that is why you don't understand the things that Jesus speaks
Some of us do read the Bible. Be careful about throwing stones.
ehr543 said:
he does not care about the color of your skin to belong to him.....
No kidding? :sarcasm: Of course He doesn't. God created us all. He loves us all.
ehr543 said:
that church did.....
Sad for them, if true. But your attitude on here leads me to believe that maybe you were trying to impoe the will of ehr543 on them and they did not knuckle under.
ehr543 said:
authority is fine as long as it forms to the bible's image I will not tolerate things that are not of God and just because I stand on God's side and speak the truth...
Good for you. I stand firm on the Word of God as do many in this forum.
ehr543 said:
( oh no it just came to me we are suppost to be good little church mice and be happy with the crumb that is throwed our way with the loaf they jam down us of all the things that are not of God ) I see your point ( not ) I have a free will to look inside the bible and see what jesus is saying instead of just listening to a man talk.... the lord said open your eye and see , open your ears so you can hear , soften your heart so the word can be wrote on your heart ( out of the mouth the heart speaks )
I know that Peter and John were simple fishermen, but I suspect their their teaching was a bit more true to Christ than what you have posted so far.

If your intent is to be a shepherd for Jesus, you are not doing so well. Jesus did not speak harshly to those He was gathering. He spoke harshly to those that were scattering.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
ehr543 said:

You're new here so I'm offering a bit of help. Your posts are very hard to understand. I'm trying to figure out what you're talking about. First you said you were preached out of church because you were white. Then you said you were unwelcome even though people told you to come back, but there were no comments about you being white. :confused:

I don't know your educational level but try rereading your posts in the preview stage before you post them. Only you know what you are trying to say. Take your time posting so that the rest of us can understand.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
the 7 churches of maryl... 03-27-2007 03:36 PM you and 2A should stop acting like this is your forum, this guy has a point, a deluded one, but it is his to have.......

Thank you, I appreciate your comment.

Unsigned...from the coward calling him deluded. :lol:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
the 7 churches of maryl... 03-27-2007 03:36 PM you and 2A should stop acting like this is your forum, this guy has a point, a deluded one, but it is his to have.......

Thank you, I appreciate your comment.

Unsigned...from the coward calling him deluded. :lol:
I got a coward hit too. Funny. I respect ehr543 for what he is attempting. He has the courage to take the step in faith. As poor as ehr543's English skills are, he has courage. More than can be said for most.

I really wish David or Vrai would set the board so that karma is automatically signed. The information is there. All they have to do is turn it on. Now that would be funny.

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
2ndAmendment said:
I really wish David or Vrai would set the board so that karma is automatically signed. The information is there. All they have to do is turn it on. Now that would be funny.

I've seen it on some versions of vBulletin, that if you put a person on ignore, their karma (that they left you) would dissappear. Easy way to catch the non-signers!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
2ndAmendment said:
I really wish David or Vrai would set the board so that karma is automatically signed.

I'd still vote no. The comment left for me was so off the mark, not only because I rarely ever post here (Itsbob has more posts in this forum than I do.) :lol: but because calling the guy deluded was worse than anything I said publically. :roflmao:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
2ndAmendment said:
I am almost certain it was you who hit me with red karma in the Religion forum. Have the courage to sign it, good or bad.

If it was not you, sorry, but the power points fit.

OK, so this is why you sent me the above PM! Again, for the record and out in the open, I did not hit you with red or green. I very rarely ever give out karma anyway.

Edited to add: BTW, why me?....what made you decide to accuse me out of everyone else in this Forum? I do recall briefly reading some of this thread but I didn’t even post in it.

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
citysherry said:
OK, so this is why you sent me the above PM! Again, for the record and out in the open, I did not hit you with red or green. I very rarely ever give out karma anyway.

Edited to add: BTW, why me?....what made you decide to accuse me out of everyone else in this Forum? I do recall briefly reading some of this thread but I didn’t even post in it.
OK. That is fine. I thought the explanation was pretty plain in the PM, but here it is in more detail.

I happened to be reading somewhere on the board and saw a post of yours. I noticed that you have 21474859 power points which is one different from the person who hit me, they have or had 21474858 according to my Karma Tracker 9000 Secret Decoder Ring. Because of rounding, the Karma Tracker 9000 Secret Decoder Ring can be off by one. So, you fit the power profile.

brendar buhl

Doesn't seem Christian
2ndAmendment said:
OK. That is fine. I thought the explanation was pretty plain in the PM, but here it is in more detail.

I happened to be reading somewhere on the board and saw a post of yours. I noticed that you have 21474859 power points which is one different from the person who hit me, they have or had 21474858 according to my Karma Tracker 9000 Secret Decoder Ring. Because of rounding, the Karma Tracker 9000 Secret Decoder Ring can be off by one. So, you fit the power profile.

You, sir, have way too much time on your hands.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
brendar buhl said:
You, sir, have way too much time on your hands.
Yeah. Higher math. :sarcasm: (max karma - reduced karma) * 2 = power used to hit you. Real tough. I was a math major; have a thing about numbers.

Midnightrider

2ndAmendment said:
Yeah. Higher math. :sarcasm: (max karma - reduced karma) * 2 = power used to hit you. Real tough. I was a math major; have a thing about numbers.
The too much time comment refers to even caring about red karma- or green for that matter. Its the freaking internet folks :lmao:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
2ndAmendment said:

But, couldn't several people have the same power points +/- 1 point? Just curious.