the 7 churches of maryland

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Tinkerbell said:
But, couldn't several people have the same power points +/- 1 point? Just curious.
Apparently.

Karma is just a word and not a big deal, but there was this "war" once ... :whistle:

brendar buhl

Doesn't seem Christian
I still don't get it. It just seems to me that if you care about karma, it's just...bad karma. I didn't even know it existed until this thread. I checked mine and someone had said that I was "bat#### crazy"! I just about fell off my chair.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
See how it works. The person that just hit me with red:
the 7 churches of maryl... 03-28-2007 06:10 PM That's not funny
has 21,474,882 power points +- 1 :razz: See, they were cowardly by not signing.

Now I could take the time to figure it out and if there was only one in that range, retaliate, but hey, it is only a red square and someone will be kind enough to hit me with green soon. If I happen to see someone post that has 21,474,882, then that is a likely culprit.

The "karma war" was fun for a while, but I did take it too seriously at the time. I can be too competitive.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
See I just noticed that Midnightrider has 21474858 power points which is exactly the number that hit me the other day, so Midnightrider is the likely culprit for the cowardly hit the other day that I asked citysherry about. If I had seen a post by Midnightrider it would have made sense that he/she/it hit me since he/she/it has a thing against Christians in general and me in particular.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
willie said:
I was wondering how you did that. :killingme :killingme :killingme
Check out my count. You missed by one.
Like I said, I can be off by one. Isn't fessing up refreshing? I won't even karma bomb you back to negative points.

willie

2ndAmendment said:
Like I said, I can be off by one. Isn't fessing up refreshing? I won't even karma bomb you back to negative points.
I'll credit your account shortly.

Karma bombing is just like the sissy kid at the playground. The more she whines the more she gets bombed. If you sign the karma, two punches are thrown and the fights over. Those horsey girls go berserk over anonymous Karma.

crzy1

willie said:
I'll credit your account shortly.

Karma bombing is just like the sissy kid at the playground. The more she whines the more she gets bombed. If you sign the karma, two punches are thrown and the fights over. Those horsey girls go berserk over anonymous Karma.

2A is a horsey girl????

brendar buhl

Doesn't seem Christian
2ndAmendment said:
See how it works. The person that just hit me with red:

has 21,474,882 power points +- 1 :razz: See, they were cowardly by not signing.

Now I could take the time to figure it out and if there was only one in that range, retaliate, but hey, it is only a red square and someone will be kind enough to hit me with green soon. If I happen to see someone post that has 21,474,882, then that is a likely culprit...QUOTE]

When I said, "I don't get it." I didn't mean that I wanted you to explain it to me. I meant that I don't get why anyone would care or have the time to even think about it when there are so many more constructive way to spend your time.

O

oldnavy

How do you get power points anyway??? I have only sent one Karma message to one person, but really don't know if I did it correctly. I know that when I first got an account and started posting I was red with negative numbers, but after about 10 posts it just started going up. How are the points assigned?

B

baswm

People can give you green to build up your points or red to remove the points.

Midnightrider

2ndAmendment said:
See I just noticed that Midnightrider has 21474858 power points which is exactly the number that hit me the other day, so Midnightrider is the likely culprit for the cowardly hit the other day that I asked citysherry about. If I had seen a post by Midnightrider it would have made sense that he/she/it hit me since he/she/it has a thing against Christians in general and me in particular.
Let it be known, i DO NOT have anything against christians in general, and in fact i find christian ideals very satisfying.
However, selfrightous aholes who not only use religion to justify their bigotry and hatred, but also declare that anyone who doesn't believe exactly the way they do is morally wrong and going to hell, yeah, i got a problem with those.....

Charles

The purpose of Karma is to keep the pot stirred up. Nothing else. It's probably better than venting in open forum and getting an otherwise good thread locked.