The child

Dork

Highlander's MPD
A female person that I work with, who is a Lesbian is talking about how she and her partner want to have a baby or adopt. They are going through some kind of medically induced procedure to get pregnant but aren't having any luck. Their next step is to adopt. She's an OK person but I really don't know how to tell her that she shouldn't be doing this. To have a baby would be fulfilling to them but it's just wrong for the child they raise. How can I tell her that she really shouldn't even think about this. This poor kid will have issues and it's really not fair that these women put their wants ahead of this kids needs.

I don't care what these two women do, but I can't let them screw up a kid just because they think they need to have one. Why can't they just geta a puppy?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Dork said:
A female person that I work with, who is a Lesbian is talking about how she and her partner want to have a baby or adopt. They are going through some kind of medically induced procedure to get pregnant but aren't having any luck. Their next step is to adopt. She's an OK person but I really don't know how to tell her that she shouldn't be doing this. To have a baby would be fulfilling to them but it's just wrong for the child they raise. How can I tell her that she really shouldn't even think about this. This poor kid will have issues and it's really not fair that these women put their wants ahead of this kids needs.

I don't care what these two women do, but I can't let them screw up a kid just because they think they need to have one. Why can't they just geta a puppy?

Your kidding, right?

Pandora

Dork said:

Believe it or not, there are children out in the world that would be better off if two lesbians raised them than either of the two people it took to make them. :yay:

Dork said:

:confused: Why do you feel the need?

Dork

Highlander's MPD
onebdzee said:
Your kidding, right?

NOOOOOO! Why would I be kidding? Do you really think this is o.k.? I guess I shouldn't ask this in today's world. Our society is really going downhill!

Dork said:
NOOOOOO! Why would I be kidding? Do you really think this is o.k.? I guess I shouldn't ask this in today's world. Our society is really going downhill!
She never said anything about agreeing or disagreeing. :shrug:

Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Dork said:

Yeah, I do think it's ok....why shouldn't they want to bring a child into their apparently loving relationship?

Just because they are lesbians doesn't make them a lesser person....or a less loving parent

Dork

Highlander's MPD
sweetpea said:
She never said anything about agreeing or disapreeing. :shrug:

I am trying to think how it would have been if my parent were two men or two women. There's just no way a kid should be raised in this environment. That should be considered neglect or abuse. It's just not normal or natural and it's perverted.

onebdzee said:
I don't know what disapreeing is....so, I can't do it anyway

your drinking again, aren't you? :eyebrow:
It was a typo!

Quit accusing :wench: I said I would stop. :duh:

Last edited:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Dork said:
I am trying to think how it would have been if my parent were two men or two women. There's just no way a kid should be raised in this environment. That should be considered neglect or abuse. It's just not normal or natural and it's perverted.

:banghead:

Pandora

Dork said:

Here is a thought. What about a woman who smokes crack on a daily basis, gets locked up and she gives birth to a healthy child?

Do you think we should give parenting skills to the mother and help her raise her child with tax money? (If you do you need smacked) Or, maybe, we should let two willing lesbians that want to raise a child in a caring environment raise them on their own dime?

Geek

Dork said:

And if a Mother is living with the children's Grandma :shrug: Please don't tell me you are the judge of normal :ohwell: