The child

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Tonio said:
"Hetero-Pride"? Do some straights really believe that gays see heterosexuality as shameful? Do some straights really believe that gays oppose all heterosexuality wherever it exists? That's what the phrase sounds like to me. It suggests a twisted version of the television series "V", with ragtag bands of straight rebels fighting to overturn a gay totalitarian government, fighting for truth, justice, and the right to have boners for women.

I guess it's a little unusual to hear the term "Hetero Pride." It should be more that Hetero Thankfulness. Thankfully, most of us are born normal. I don't hate gay people. I wish them well. Some things just aren't good. If a person was born blind, should he be able to drive a car down the highway? If a person develops Parkinson's disease, is it a good idea for him to be a plastic surgeon? If two men sleep together, should they have kids?

IF same sex couples were meant to have kids, then we'd all be the same sex. Keep lining up the liberal media and judges to force this down our throats. All you are doing is making us develop a serious mistrust and dislike for you. Keep calling me a bigot, etc in your karma notes and you will soon be called every name I can think of.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dork said:
I guess it's a little unusual to hear the term "Hetero Pride." It should be more that Hetero Thankfulness. Thankfully, most of us are born normal. I don't hate gay people. I wish them well. Some things just aren't good. If a person was born blind, should he be able to drive a car down the highway? If a person develops Parkinson's disease, is it a good idea for him to be a plastic surgeon? If two men sleep together, should they have kids?

IF same sex couples were meant to have kids, then we'd all be the same sex. Keep lining up the liberal media and judges to force this down our throats. All you are doing is making us develop a serious mistrust and dislike for you. Keep calling me a bigot, etc in your karma notes and you will soon be called every name I can think of.
You need to meet our friend, JPC.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Dork said:

Your arrogance is encyclopedic.

Geek

Dork said:

Hey craphead. You are not normal :yay:

K

Kain99

Dork said:

I think you might be missing the big picture. Either a child is left behind to be raised in foster care or he gets two parents who love him. If it were me... I'd chose love.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Geek said:
Hey craphead. You are not normal :yay:

Now, that's original. I've never been called craphead. That's cute. Oh, you are right. I'm not normal either but and still thankful to be sexually normal.

Geek

Dork said:
Now, that's original. I've never been called craphead. That's cute. Oh, you are right. I'm not normal either but and still thankful to be sexually normal.

The older you get the more you will understand that "normal" is a facade. If you don't like craphead, how about bald nutted ass licking monkey ball sweat drinker :shrug: You like that better baby :poorbaby:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Dork said:

I would never call you a bigot, because I believe that each of us is entitled to our own opinion about homosexuality. I also believe that those opinions, even the favorable ones, are not relevant where other people are concerned. No one knows whether same-sex couples were "meant" to have kids--not me, not you, and not anyone else. Being gay doesn't automatically make a person a bad parent, just as being straight doesn't automatically make a person a good parent.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dork said:
Actually, people with "normal" sexuality aren't scared of homosexuals. Most homophobes, like you, are actually supressing homosexual urges. They act out with a grandiose, holier than thou facade to conceal their true feelings.

It's like Mark Foley being so active in his anti-molester legislation. He hid his own abnormality behind false bravado.

I will not be surprised when you are finally revealed to be the pole smoker you so detest.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
MMDad said:
Most homophobes, like you, are actually supressing homosexual urges. They act out with a grandiose, holier than thou facade to conceal their true feelings.

I disagree. From what I've read and heard, most homophobes seem to adhere to the uncivilized gender roles of men as Great White Hunters and women as hunting trophies. Like the old cartoons of cavemen dragging their conquests by the hair. I believe they're paranoid about gay men come on to them. I remember a scene in an old novel where a couple found themselves in a gay bar, and the man says something like, "Let's get the hell out of here before they rape me!" I don't think the author intended for it to be funny, but I laughed at the ridiculousness of it.

K

Kain99

MMDad said:
Actually, people with "normal" sexuality aren't scared of homosexuals. Most homophobes, like you, are actually supressing homosexual urges. They act out with a grandiose, holier than thou facade to conceal their true feelings.

It's like Mark Foley being so active in his anti-molester legislation. He hid his own abnormality behind false bravado.

I will not be surprised when you are finally revealed to be the pole smoker you so detest.
Truth!

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Dork said:
Hey King, there is hope. As long as gays can't reproduce, liberals choose not to have kids and the Catholics keep having large familes, we are bound to straighten things out eventually.
:shudder: :dead:

sockgirl77

:lmao:

Attachments

• mommybox.gif
    mommybox.gif
    54 KB · Views: 73

sockgirl77

sockgirl77 said:
The child 10-26-2006 02:37 PM that is something I'd expect from a classless floozie.Atlest lesbians know how to keep a mate!
The child 10-26-2006 02:36 PM that is something I'd expect from a classless floozie.Atlest lesbians know how to keep a mate!
The child 10-26-2006 02:36 PM that is something I'd expect from a classless floozie.Atlest lesbians know how to keep a mate!

Oh my. It was supposed to be funny. Read my previous posts before you jump my shiat! TYVM. :yay:

sockgirl77

sockgirl77 said:
The child 10-26-2006 02:37 PM that is something I'd expect from a classless floozie.Atlest lesbians know how to keep a mate!

Oh my. It was supposed to be funny. Read my previous posts before you jump my shiat! TYVM. :yay:
P.S. You spelled at least incorrectly 4 times. :yay: