The child

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dork said:
"I am normal and i'm a lesbian. Kiss my ass you piece of ignorant ####.. thinking it's a defect.. DUR!!!"

Well, if you are Lesbian, you are NOT normal. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word defect. I guess it's more like a mental disorder.
Check out this thread:

http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=85085

Then tell us if you think that this kid is better off with the "normal" parents, or if he might be better off with your "abnormal" co-worker.

Remember to include examples of how having two loving mothers is worse than killing the family pets.

bdh802

Bob
onebdzee said:
I personally think male lesbians are the best :whistle:

I've always thought it would be fun to be a male lesbian. How does one become one? I ain't shavin my legs or wearing woman's clothing so don't suggest it!

Dork

Highlander's MPD
kingpl2 said:
There are some people who say no one should be able to tell anyone else what to do or restrict anyone else from doing anything. I believe this is absurd - a lawless society, license. Society should protect the most vulnerable human beings.

It takes a man and a woman to create a child for a reason. God is the author of life - and no one has a right to a child. Children are not commodities. Every child deserves to live with a male and a female, father and mother not just someone pretending to be a husband and a wife. Why does one homosexual deviant in a "relationship" act like husband and the other act like wife? - because they know the way it should be? God created marriage with Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve any other perversion of that is not of God and bound up with error and pain. Marriage is supposed to be a community of life giving love, even if a man and woman cannot concieve a child they can still be life giving in other ways ...by adoption or giving of themselves for others good in countless other ways. If marriage is everyones right and it's just about having sex for pleasure then you can;t tell the pedophiles and polygamists not to do it either.

Hey King, there is hope. As long as gays can't reproduce, liberals choose not to have kids and the Catholics keep having large familes, we are bound to straighten things out eventually. Here's an article I read this evening.

The nation's Roman Catholic bishops said Wednesday they are developing new guidelines for ministry to gays, reaffirming church opposition to same-gender marriage and adoption by the couples, while condemning discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.

The draft document encourages parishes to make gays feel welcome and provide them pastoral support, and notes that many "are ardently striving to live their faith within the Catholic community so as not to fall into the lifestyle and values of a `gay subculture.'"

But the authors repeatedly state that any such ministries must be led by people who uphold church teaching on sexuality, and assert that Catholic leaders have a right to "deny roles of service" in the church to people who violate that teaching.

"It is not sufficient for those involved in this ministry to adopt a position of distant neutrality with regard to Church teaching," according to the document. "Love and truth go together."

The proposed guidelines, in development since 2002, will be put to a vote and possibly amended by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops when they meet Nov. 13-16 in Baltimore.

Last year, the Vatican Congregation for Catholic Education issued an "instruction" stating men with "deep-seated" homosexual attraction should not be ordained. This latest U.S. bishops' proposal focuses on support for gay Catholics, not whether they should become priests.

The document explains the Catholic view of same-sex attraction as "disordered," emphasizing that sexuality was given as a gift from God to draw men and women together to marry and have children. Gay relationships "violate the true purpose of sexuality," as does adultery and contraception, the authors wrote.

The document also responds to criticism that the church's position is unjust.

Catholic teaching is based on "objective moral norms," not prejudice, the authors wrote. Western societies don't recognize this reasoning because they generally embrace "moral relativism," while promoting "hedonism" and "an obsession with the pursuit of pleasure," the document states.

On the topic of therapy to change same-sex attraction, the proposed guidelines state that there is no scientific consensus on whether the counseling is effective, so there is "no moral obligation to attempt it." However, gays should learn to live chastely and celibately, the drafters wrote.

Last edited:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
onebdzee said:
Yeah, I do think it's ok....why shouldn't they want to bring a child into their apparently loving relationship?

Just because they are lesbians doesn't make them a lesser person....or a less loving parent

Why is it when people think they are in love, they feel the need to breed. That feeling usally passes with time.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Dork said:
The document explains the Catholic view of same-sex attraction as "disordered," emphasizing that sexuality was given as a gift from God to draw men and women together to marry and have children. Gay relationships "violate the true purpose of sexuality," as does adultery and contraception, the authors wrote.

I hope you're not violating the true purpose of sexuality by having an orgasm during sex.

Wouldn't you think if homosexuality was determined by genetics and not some kind of abnormality or preference that it would die out? I mean, who passes on the DNA?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
desertrat said:
Wouldn't you think if homosexuality was determined by genetics and not some kind of abnormality or preference that it would die out? I mean, who passes on the DNA?
But aren't dwarfism and down syndrome also determined by genetics? Just because the gene is there doesn't mean it will present, right? We found out earlier this year that Gilbert's syndrome (a genetic disorder) runs in my family. Only my brother has it. It's virtually harmless, but it's still a genetic abnormality. Gay people can still physically have children, so if their homosexuality is determined by genetics, it can still be passed on, and remain dormant. :shrug:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Nickel said:
But aren't dwarfism and down syndrome also determined by genetics? Just because the gene is there doesn't mean it will present, right? We found out earlier this year that Gilbert's syndrome (a genetic disorder) runs in my family. Only my brother has it. It's virtually harmless, but it's still a genetic abnormality. Gay people can still physically have children, so if their homosexuality is determined by genetics, it can still be passed on, and remain dormant. :shrug:

Does that mean that people with those abnormalities should not parent children? Is stupidity a genetic abnormality?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
elaine said:
Does that mean that people with those abnormalities should not parent children?
:shrug: I was just pointing it out, I really don't care what gay people do with their free time. :lol:

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
Dork said:
...so as not to fall into the lifestyle and values of a `gay subculture.'"

I really hate this term. You know the "gays" wouldn't be a "sub-culture" if idiot closed minded people like you would let them live their lives free of harrassment. You make me sick.

If the child is loved and cared for - WHO CARES WHO THEIR PARENTS ARE!??!!!!!

And if you wouldn't raise your children to be bigots against gay people, the kid wouldn't have to worry about other kids (like yours) teasing them because both of their parents are the same sex.

That's real Catholic of you - spreading hate. I'm sure that's what Jesus would want.

Idiot.

Geek

Tinkerbell said:
I really hate this term. You know the "gays" wouldn't be a "sub-culture" if idiot closed minded people like you would let them live their lives free of harrassment. You make me sick.

If the child is loved and cared for - WHO CARES WHO THEIR PARENTS ARE!??!!!!!

And if you wouldn't raise your children to be bigots against gay people, the kid wouldn't have to worry about other kids (like yours) teasing them because both of their parents are the same sex.

That's real Catholic of you - spreading hate. I'm sure that's what Jesus would want.

Idiot.

:high5: well said :yay:

Geek

Dork said:
a

Hey everyone. Meet my dads

Dude, you need to get your mind out of the bedroom. And no one wants to see their parents screw, no matter what sex they are.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dork said:
a

Hey everyone. Meet my dads
I was thinking about converting to Catholicism, but you have helped me to change my mind. I don't want any part of a church that endorses the perverse image you posted.

Geek

MMDad said:
I was thinking about converting to Catholicism, but you have helped me to change my mind. I don't want any part of a church that endorses the perverse image you posted.

:poorbaby: ignore the Dork, come to the Geek :love:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Geek said:
:poorbaby: ignore the Geek, come to the Dork:love:

Please place these over those stupid rainbow stickers

Attachments

• MarriageBumperSticker.gif
    MarriageBumperSticker.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 6793015_150x150_Front.jpg
    6793015_150x150_Front.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 62

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Dork said:
Please place these over those stupid rainbow stickers

"Hetero-Pride"? Do some straights really believe that gays see heterosexuality as shameful? Do some straights really believe that gays oppose all heterosexuality wherever it exists? That's what the phrase sounds like to me. It suggests a twisted version of the television series "V", with ragtag bands of straight rebels fighting to overturn a gay totalitarian government, fighting for truth, justice, and the right to have boners for women.