The child

dustin

UAIOE
Dork said:
Someone wrote this to me " I feel sorry for people like you." Please don't. I am glad Lesbians can find hapiness in their lives. They are born with some kinda defect and they should be able to pursue happiness like anyone else. Have you ever noticed that a lot of Lesbians are easy to spot? It's kinda like a kid with Down's syndrome.

Anyway, this is not about the Lesbians. This is about the kids. There is a reason that men and women get together and make kids. Animals seem to understand this concept, why don't you?

Most people in this country are against gay marraige and gay adoption but as the media keeps brainwashing on a daily basis, this will probably deteriorate.

Someone also said they had a lesbian gynocologist. If I knew my doctor was gay, he'd never perform a physical on me. His finger ain't going up my butt.

Society really needs to stand up and retain some morals. If not, who knows what is next! In 30 years, we will be accepting Pedophiles as good parents. It may sound crazy but think about it. Gays would have never tried to adopt 30 years ago.

Aren't there any normal people on this forum?
You are entitled to your own opnions, but you can't control what other people do. So just leave it be and find something else to occupy your time.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Dork said:
Someone wrote this to me " I feel sorry for people like you." Please don't. I am glad Lesbians can find hapiness in their lives. They are born with some kinda defect and they should be able to pursue happiness like anyone else. Have you ever noticed that a lot of Lesbians are easy to spot? It's kinda like a kid with Down's syndrome.

Anyway, this is not about the Lesbians. This is about the kids. There is a reason that men and women get together and make kids. Animals seem to understand this concept, why don't you?

Most people in this country are against gay marraige and gay adoption but as the media keeps brainwashing on a daily basis, this will probably deteriorate.

Someone also said they had a lesbian gynocologist. If I knew my doctor was gay, he'd never perform a physical on me. His finger ain't going up my butt.

Society really needs to stand up and retain some morals. If not, who knows what is next! In 30 years, we will be accepting Pedophiles as good parents. It may sound crazy but think about it. Gays would have never tried to adopt 30 years ago.

You came here asking for advice:

Dork said:
How can I tell her that she really shouldn't even think about this.

You were given advice, but it was the opposite of what you expected, so now everyone else is screwed up.

Your mind was made up before you ever submitted your initial post. Why did you bother asking for advice, when you are already so morally superior that you feel it is appropriate to tell a co-worker how to handle her personal life?

kingpl2

There are some people who say no one should be able to tell anyone else what to do or restrict anyone else from doing anything. I believe this is absurd - a lawless society, license. Society should protect the most vulnerable human beings.

It takes a man and a woman to create a child for a reason. God is the author of life - and no one has a right to a child. Children are not commodities. Every child deserves to live with a male and a female, father and mother not just someone pretending to be a husband and a wife. Why does one homosexual deviant in a "relationship" act like husband and the other act like wife? - because they know the way it should be? God created marriage with Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve any other perversion of that is not of God and bound up with error and pain. Marriage is supposed to be a community of life giving love, even if a man and woman cannot concieve a child they can still be life giving in other ways ...by adoption or giving of themselves for others good in countless other ways. If marriage is everyones right and it's just about having sex for pleasure then you can;t tell the pedophiles and polygamists not to do it either.

nomoney

kwillia said:
You turned out okay... well, except for your penchant for wearing sensible shoes. :ohwell:

True, might explain my obsession with softball and mullets as well. I've never looked at it that way

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
kingpl2 said:
There are some people who say no one should be able to tell anyone else what to do or restrict anyone else from doing anything. I believe this is absurd - a lawless society, license. Society should protect the most vulnerable human beings.

It takes a man and a woman to create a child for a reason. God is the author of life - and no one has a right to a child. Children are not commodities. Every child deserves to live with a male and a female, father and mother not just someone pretending to be a husband and a wife. Why does one homosexual deviant in a "relationship" act like husband and the other act like wife? - because they know the way it should be? God created marriage with Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve any other perversion of that is not of God and bound up with error and pain. Marriage is supposed to be a community of life giving love, even if a man and woman cannot concieve a child they can still be life giving in other ways ...by adoption or giving of themselves for others good in countless other ways. If marriage is everyones right and it's just about having sex for pleasure then you can;t tell the pedophiles and polygamists not to do it either.

:roflmao: I get a kick out of the fact that when in doubt, a lot of folks will use the God as a defense and the Bible as a weapon tactic to fight a war against their own insecurities. I don't choose to base my opinions, thoughts or feelings on tired, closed minded, unloving outlooks, but on the big picture and my own soul.

Sure, change is hard. I'm not saying that same sex marriage is easy and that adoption or donor fertilization and raising a child will add any lessening what so ever to that hardship. I'll give you that it will probably make it worse. But not from folks like me.

You will be the one who makes life difficult for that child.

I bet though, you don't alienate the child of incest or abuse or neglect...

How often does that happen in a same sex marriage? Hmmm....

F

Fat Momma

Dork said:
It's a shame. I got a few messages with green dots from people who agree with me but they are likely scared off from posting in the forum because they'll get attacked by the freaks. I always wondered where most of the strange people went on a Friday night. Now I know, SOMD forums!

Trust me no one is afraid to speak their minds in here. You just do not like what most people are telling you. Who are you to judge them or us?

sockgirl77

Dork said:

Your gynie puts his finger up your butt? :confused:

Please describe what normal is to you. If you mean closed minded jackasses like you, then yes there are plenty of them in here. But, they choose to keep their opinions to themselves. :shrug:

Last edited:

bohman

Dork said:
There are so many normal married couples out there looking for a baby to adopt. Why in the he** should they end up with a screwed up homo lesbian or gay couple?

Gay is not normal! It's an illness/defect. We need to accept this and do what is right! Our future depends on it.

"Our future depends on it"? Getting a little dramatic, aren't you? Wanna talk about normal, there are plenty of hetero couples that can, and will, screw up a child's life. I don't understand homosexuality, but I know that as a society we have bigger things to worry about.

bohman

Ken King said:
And in the animal kingdom many animals eat their young, so what are you trying to say?

:killingme I love it when someone's "logic" comes back to bite them in the rear. If you live your life based on how the animals do it, you aren't going to get any farther than an animal.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
"I am normal and i'm a lesbian. Kiss my ass you piece of ignorant ####.. thinking it's a defect.. DUR!!!"

Well, if you are Lesbian, you are NOT normal. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word defect. I guess it's more like a mental disorder.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Mikeinsmd said:
Wait until most of your coworkers are around then get up on a chair (make sure it doesn't swivel) and in a loud voice let her have it. If people try to look away, call their name and say: "C'mon *name*, tell her how effed up she is and that this is wrong." Circulate an email too. Be sure to include Human Resources. Keep bringing it up at lunch, on breaks and when ever you see someone. :yay: You're welcome.

Hey, I realized today that there aren't any chairs without wheels in the building. Now what am I gonna do? (This question should generate some interesting answers).

F

Fat Momma

Dork said:
"I am normal and i'm a lesbian. Kiss my ass you piece of ignorant ####.. thinking it's a defect.. DUR!!!"

Well, if you are Lesbian, you are NOT normal. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word defect. I guess it's more like a mental disorder.

To help explain where you are coming from why don’t you tell us first what makes you an expert in this field? What work you are using to back up your statements and if anything why you have taken it upon yourself to fight for a child you have no idea is in harms way?

How long have you been married, how times have you been married, how many children do you have? How old are they, what are their grades? Work on these and I will get you some more.

Nanny Pam

Dork said:
A female person that I work with, who is a Lesbian is talking about how she and her partner want to have a baby or adopt. They are going through some kind of medically induced procedure to get pregnant but aren't having any luck. Their next step is to adopt. She's an OK person but I really don't know how to tell her that she shouldn't be doing this. To have a baby would be fulfilling to them but it's just wrong for the child they raise. How can I tell her that she really shouldn't even think about this. This poor kid will have issues and it's really not fair that these women put their wants ahead of this kids needs.

I don't care what these two women do, but I can't let them screw up a kid just because they think they need to have one. Why can't they just geta a puppy?

In my opinion, it's none of your flipping business.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
Fat Momma said:
To help explain where you are coming from why don’t you tell us first what makes you an expert in this field? What work you are using to back up your statements and if anything why you have taken it upon yourself to fight for a child you have no idea is in harms way?

How long have you been married, how times have you been married, how many children do you have? How old are they, what are their grades? Work on these and I will get you some more.

Are you trying to pick me up? I know the real reason you wanna know about me. :howdy: