The Duke rape case gets more interesting....

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I've been to Durham ... I can't imagine it being any trashier than it already is (with the exception of the Duke campus). Anything they do will likely be an improvement. :lol:

Midnightrider

beavis said:
The big, bad, black panthers have arrived to defend the "innocent" and intimidate whitey. :war:

I suppose they have finally figured out this case is in the tank and beyond the possibility of successful prosecution. So what is the logical step if you are some ignorant black racist cracker-hater? You show up in Durham en-masse and try to bully the locals into finding these guys guilty.

The underlying theme of their march? :"Jail these white boys or we'll trash this town in a melee reminicent of the Rodney King riots."

Its the same theme certain minority groups imply EVERY time they dont get their way.
I saw on sportscenter the other day that the father of the accuser had asked the panthers NOT to get involved and went as far as saying that he views them exactly as he does the klan.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
What took so long for her to speak up.......... :tap:

(CNN) -- Police investigating the Duke University lacrosse team on rape allegations "omitted" notes from a second dancer at the party, who told authorities the alleged victim had been drinking, was acting "crazy" and that her colleague's accusation was a "crock," a defense attorney said Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/08/duke.lacrosse/index.html

itsbob

I bowl overhand
harleygirl said:
What took so long for her to speak up.......... :tap:

(CNN) -- Police investigating the Duke University lacrosse team on rape allegations "omitted" notes from a second dancer at the party, who told authorities the alleged victim had been drinking, was acting "crazy" and that her colleague's accusation was a "crock," a defense attorney said Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/06/08/duke.lacrosse/index.html
From what I read, she told this part of the story the FIRST time, ONE week after the fact, when they asked her for her version of events.. it's just the prosecutor forgot to tell anyone else about it..

Pete

Repete
I suppose it should be pointed out that even though she had sex with 3 different Johns...uh, I uh mean ...customers the few days prior and rode a vibrator in a hotel room during a show just an hour prior to going to the Frat house, it does not mean she is lying.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now Pete...

Pete said:
I suppose it should be pointed out that even though she had sex with 3 different Johns...uh, I uh mean ...customers the few days prior and rode a vibrator in a hotel room during a show just an hour prior to going to the Frat house, it does not mean she is lying.

...they were not 'customers'. That is disparaging and implies bad things. They were fellow 'exotic' dancers, learning a few new moves and just happend to loan her a few bucks for...err...well...cab fare or something.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Pete said:

Hi John. :howdy:

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
...they were not 'customers'. That is disparaging and implies bad things. They were fellow 'exotic' dancers, learning a few new moves and just happend to loan her a few bucks for...err...well...cab fare or something.
So you propose it was a "training exercise"?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Midnightrider said:
Ok, first, the article says that the woman doing the accusing is a student at a near by university, so yo can stop calling her a hooker.
Are you ready to admit she's a hooker now? What else does it take? She had sex with a couple for money. Do you need more?