The Electoral College has Spoken

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The problem with that post is that the author assumes that there was fraud on a massive level as a result of mail in balloting. There has been no evidence of widespread fraud that may have changed the results. Even after trumps 59 court cases, there hasn’t been proof of fraud of a magnitude High enough to overturn the results in any state, let alone the over aLl vote.

not to mention, a big part of why the mail in balloting favored democrats is that trump told Trumpsters to distrust voting by mail. That’s not fraud, that’s two sets of voters choosing different legal methods to vote.
Lack of proof does not indicate that there wasn't fraud taking place. What seems to be part of the issue is the validity of many of the votes.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Very nicely sums up much of my take on this election.

Nice Article, but the UNI Party is a bunch of go along get along pussies, who sold there manhood yrs ago to stay in Office
[ Notice I did not say power ]

We need a complete turn over of Congress and The Executive Bureaucracy

Otherwise any Legislative / Presidential Reforms - aka drain the swap is useless as the Entrenched 'crats will subvert the ' will of the people ' because They Alone Know The Proper Course Of Action

[ see lying about Syrian Troop Numbers as a prime example ]

PsyOps

Pixelated
the same tale? It’s just reality. They all have their leanings, but the idea of a lifetime appointment is so that our highest court is not beholden to a party.

Rudy represented them in a couple of court appearances, but not most. In any case, if you read the judges decisions you will see they pretty consistently said their was no evidence in the claims, only accusations based on speculation and conspiracy theories.

Like I said... When issues come to the court that you have a special place in your heart for and they decide against your heart, we'll see if you hold the same opinion about them.

What I have learned about Rudy's team is, they aren't introducing the evidence. They are arguing processes, legal history, and points that are more based in opinion. I'm frustrated up to my eyes that we (not you of course) are seeing plenty of evidence to turn this election around, and Rudy and his band of legal misfits aren't using the evidence.

MSally

Like I said... When issues come to the court that you have a special place in your heart for and they decide against your heart, we'll see if you hold the same opinion about them.

What I have learned about Rudy's team is, they aren't introducing the evidence. They are arguing processes, legal history, and points that are more based in opinion. I'm frustrated up to my eyes that we (not you of course) are seeing plenty of evidence to turn this election around, and Rudy and his band of legal misfits aren't using the evidence.
Again, it’s not my opinion, it’s a statement of how it is supposed to work. We expect our justices to be free from political pressure and to decide cases based on COTUS. You are butt hurt that they didn’t toe the party line.

You are smart enough to figure out why Rudy wouldn’t be presenting a bunch of affidavits he is calling evidence In a court of law. The Answer is obvious, even Rudy doesn’t think his ‘evidence’ is valid.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Again, it’s not my opinion, it’s a statement of how it is supposed to work. We expect our justices to be free from political pressure and to decide cases based on COTUS. You are butt hurt that they didn’t toe the party line.

You are smart enough to figure out why Rudy wouldn’t be presenting a bunch of affidavits he is calling evidence In a court of law. The Answer is obvious, even Rudy doesn’t think his ‘evidence’ is valid.

Well, you seem to know the minds of everyone. You know I'm butt hurt. You know Rudy doesn't think his evidence is valid. Damn! You'd make real money in the palm reading business.

All you've done is discount the hundreds of WITNESSES that have provided sworn testimony to voter fraud and irregularities. But you, being the soothsayer you are, just know they're all lying. You have nothing more than voice your opinion, and toss it around as fact.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, you seem to know the minds of everyone. You know I'm butt hurt. You know Rudy doesn't think his evidence is valid. Damn! You'd make real money in the palm reading business.

All you've done is discount the hundreds of WITNESSES that have provided sworn testimony to voter fraud and irregularities. But you, being the soothsayer you are, just know they're all lying. You have nothing more than voice your opinion, and toss it around as fact.
Miss Cleo has spoken.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Very nicely sums up much of my take on this election.

(No easy snips available; so may I encourage interested readers to click over and spend the 3-5 minutes necessary to read through the entirety of the post.)

--- End of line (MCP)

See, and to me it would be easier just to have rules and adhere to them. I keep hearing the mantra that judges are loathe to throw out votes even if they are fraudulent - excuse me?? What, they don't want to disenfranchise imaginary people, cheaters, and dead people? Don't want to discriminate against those who want to vote twice or want to vote on behalf of someone else???

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

PsyOps

Pixelated
See, and to me it would be easier just to have rules and adhere to them. I keep hearing the mantra that judges are loathe to throw out votes even if they are fraudulent - excuse me?? What, they don't want to disenfranchise imaginary people, cheaters, and dead people? Don't want to discriminate against those who want to vote twice or want to vote on behalf of someone else???

That makes absolutely no sense to me.

It seems to me it isn't about making sense or holding honest elections. It's about self-preservation. I've said it before... none of these judges, legislatures, and governors want blood on their hands in doing something as massive as overturning an election. They don't want the finger pointed at them for causing the upheaval that would result.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
(a) The problem with that post is that the author assumes that there was fraud on a massive level as a result of mail in balloting. There has been no evidence of widespread fraud that may have changed the results. Even after trumps 59 court cases, there hasn’t been proof of fraud of a magnitude High enough to overturn the results in any state, let alone the over aLl vote.

(b) not to mention, a big part of why the mail in balloting favored democrats is that trump told Trumpsters to distrust voting by mail. That’s not fraud, that’s two sets of voters choosing different legal methods to vote.
(a) I agree with the statement. However, why I agree is for a completely opposite reason. You seem to be saying the process regarding mail-in balloting was on the up and up. I see it as institutions we should be trusting to follow the law acting like carnies, marks, and cowards.

(b) Absolutely, 100% disagree. Sorry, but this seems to me to be a willful misreading and/or misrepresentation of the mail-in balloting issue.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It seems to me it isn't about making sense or holding honest elections. It's about self-preservation. I've said it before... none of these judges, legislatures, and governors want blood on their hands in doing something as massive as overturning an election. They don't want the finger pointed at them for causing the upheaval that would result.

Isn't it the judge's job to....judge? If they are too faint of heart to do that, they should step down and go work a Burger King window somewhere.

If the election is rife with fraud, you are not "overturning" the election; you are correcting it and making it legitimate.

That stupid phrase "overturning the election" - :shutup: Nobody wants to "overturn" the election - that is progpress speak carefully crafted to manipulate the weak minded. By ensuring we have free, fair, and legal elections - that is not "overturning" an election. The fraud and corruption overturned the legitimate election.

The progpress keeps filling our head with phrases such as "blood on their hands" and "overturning the election" and "mass upheaval" to make us think that fair and legitimate elections are a bad thing. "Oh, a fair election would cause too much upheaval!" AYFKMRN????

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Nice Article, but the UNI Party is a bunch of go along get along pussies, who sold there manhood yrs ago to stay in Office
[ Notice I did not say power ]

We need a complete turn over of Congress and The Executive Bureaucracy

Otherwise any Legislative / Presidential Reforms - aka drain the swap is useless as the Entrenched 'crats will subvert the ' will of the people ' because They Alone Know The Proper Course Of Action

[ see lying about Syrian Troop Numbers as a prime example ]
I agree. To a degree. Certainly emotionally. In my head, however, I see what happened as a failure of the system put in place by our founders: the separation of powers and the checks & balances which are supposed to minimize what we saw happen. Not because The System is bad, but because the Democrats exploited the weaknesses and gaps in The System ruthlessly and effectively.

That's why earlier (in a post a month or so (?) ago) I called this presidential election steal the perfect crime and why I agree with the Powerline blog post that this was a "fair and square steal": once COVID-19 handed them the opening, the Democrats did their homework, found out how they could exploit the system for their nefarious ends, and put a plan into action that had little chance of being defeated.*

Think "The Sting" (over to you, Marvin Hamlisch and Scott Joplin).

*Which is what makes the China/Biden connection all the more galling.

--- End of line (MCP)

PsyOps

Pixelated
Isn't it the judge's job to....judge? If they are too faint of heart to do that, they should step down and go work a Burger King window somewhere.

If the election is rife with fraud, you are not "overturning" the election; you are correcting it and making it legitimate.

That stupid phrase "overturning the election" - :shutup: Nobody wants to "overturn" the election - that is progpress speak carefully crafted to manipulate the weak minded. By ensuring we have free, fair, and legal elections - that is not "overturning" an election. The fraud and corruption overturned the legitimate election.

The progpress keeps filling our head with phrases such as "blood on their hands" and "overturning the election" and "mass upheaval" to make us think that fair and legitimate elections are a bad thing. "Oh, a fair election would cause too much upheaval!" AYFKMRN????

The media has conditioned people that Biden won. In their eyes it will be overturning it. These judges understand this. Even if a judge were to write in his/her findings that they corrected a great fraud in our election, the people will still see it as being overturned. I think I have been clear enough that this election was fraudulently done in Biden's favor. I believe Trump won this thing in a landslide. I also believe there is likely a widespread effort committed by virtually every level of government and the media to ensure these were the results.

If this election were to be litigated in Trump's favor (sound better?), there will be unrest and violence like we haven't seen before. I will repeat myself... none of these government pinheads want that blood on their hands.

MSally

If those Affidavits were worth the paper they were written on, Rudy would have presented those witnesses in court. He didn’t because he knows that presenting false statements in court is a crime.
how do you explain Rudy not presenting a case full of testimony to any court?
(a) I agree with the statement. However, why I agree is for a completely opposite reason. You seem to be saying the process regarding mail-in balloting was on the up and up. I see it as institutions we should be trusting to follow the law acting like carnies, marks, and cowards.

(b) Absolutely, 100% disagree. Sorry, but this is a willful misreading and/or misrepresentation of the mail-in balloting issue.

--- End of line (MCP)
How can I be misstating something that is imaginary? There is/was no mail in balloting issue. What was not up and up about voting by mail? I did it and it was not only secure, they required an ID, something they didn’t do last time I voted in

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The media has conditioned people that Biden won. In their eyes it will be overturning it. These judges understand this. Even if a judge were to write in his/her findings that they corrected a great fraud in our election, the people will still see it as being overturned. I think I have been clear enough that this election was fraudulently done in Biden's favor. I believe Trump won this thing in a landslide. I also believe there is likely a widespread effort committed by virtually every level of government and the media to ensure these were the results.

If this election were to be litigated in Trump's favor (sound better?), there will be unrest and violence like we haven't seen before. I will repeat myself... none of these government pinheads want that blood on their hands.

I'm not really arguing with you, I'm arguing with the idea that "judges" should compromise the law to appease the brainwashing of the press, lest the mindless rabble take up their torches and pitchforks.

But that does seem to be the way our country is going. Governors, Mayors, and judges don't want to piss off the thugs who are rioting in the streets, assaulting people, and burning down businesses by.....you know....condemning them. God forbid they actually held them to the law and punished them.

I mean, are we just going to let these people have their way without at least a cursory fight for law and order?

rmorse

It’s pretty fascinating to watch this...we’ve gone from “there’s no fraud at all”:

Why would any partisan fraud effort do that? It’s just completely stupid. If they are going to submit fake ballots they are going to make sure they check all the boxes in their favor.
similarly, if there was some national fraud by the DNC you have to wonder why they let the senate slip away. They could have easily gained both seats in GA while they were ‘stealing’ the election from trump.

As well there should be considering legislatures would be overriding the vote of the people.

There is a reason trumps FBI and DOJ are not prosecuting all of the election fraud trump and Rudy are claiming, it’s not real.

To “there’s no significant cheating or voter fraud":

That’s some world class denial right there. All of the other cases trump and his surrogates lost prove there wasn’t significant cheating or fraud.
at least we can just move on and start bashing President Biden.

To the latest "there wasn't fraud on a level that would change results."

The problem with that post is that the author assumes that there was fraud on a massive level as a result of mail in balloting. There has been no evidence of widespread fraud that may have changed the results. Even after trumps 59 court cases, there hasn’t been proof of fraud of a magnitude High enough to overturn the results in any state, let alone the over aLl vote.

not to mention, a big part of why the mail in balloting favored democrats is that trump told Trumpsters to distrust voting by mail. That’s not fraud, that’s two sets of voters choosing different legal methods to vote.

This goalpost move has happened within a couple months...what's the next target?