The Girls Keep Falling Out!

bubble_gum_yum

Okay big buxom ladies, I've got a problem. My 36D (almost double D's) wont stay in my darn bras. ARGH!!! Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced, non-granny-looking bra that will hold them puppies in place? Does anyone else have this problem?

**Please, no comments from the peanut gallery**

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Okay big buxom ladies, I've got a problem. My 36D (almost double D's) wont stay in my darn bras. ARGH!!! Can anyone recommend a good, reasonably priced, non-granny-looking bra that will hold them puppies in place? Does anyone else have this problem?

Buy a bra that fits :duh:

Cowgirl

You are probably wearing the wrong size bra. :shrug: Most women do. Try finding a place that will fit you for one.

sonsorae

What now?!
Someone was giving away 36 DD brand new bras...check it out in the classified section under free item...

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4

Go to J C Pennys. hey have a bra fitter there that wil measure you and fit you with a good bra. I had the same problem (DDD's) until I went there and got fitted. Makes a world of difference.They have some nice bras that aren't "Granny bras".

lovinmaryland

You are probably wearing the wrong size bra. :shrug: Most women do. Try finding a place that will fit you for one.

:yeahthat:

For the longest time I thought I was a 36c... until I went into Victorias Secret and had them measure me.. turns out I am 36D. I love their bras they have cute & sexy styles :yay:

Geek

Go to J C Pennys. hey have a bra fitter there that wil measure you and fit you with a good bra. I had the same problem (DDD's) until I went there and got fitted. Makes a world of difference.They have some nice bras that aren't "Granny bras".

I bet they don't have to advertise that job for long.

Freakyfreak

My Freak!

Buy a 36L(ong)

MSPrincess

I have the same issue...don't know how much you normally spend on them, but at Nordstrom, you can get them custom made for around $50. Its a little pricy to get all new ones at once, but well worth it!

bubble_gum_yum

:yeahthat:

For the longest time I thought I was a 36c... until I went into Victorias Secret and had them measure me.. turns out I am 36D. I love their bras they have cute & sexy styles :yay:

I went to VS and they sized me. Thier bras are cute so I purchased several styles and the girls still keep escaping.
I think I'll try JCP as suggested and see if they come up with the same size.