The Girls Keep Falling Out!

Cowgirl

I went to VS and they sized me. Thier bras are cute so I purchased several styles and the girls still keep escaping.
I think I'll try JCP as suggested and see if they come up with the same size.

If they're sizing you and the bra doesn't fit, then they sized you incorrectly. Numbers don't matter, it's how it fits. Your bra band should be supporting 90% of your boobs. The straps are only there for tte other 10%. The underwires (if you wear underwire) should be resting flat on your ribcage. If your boobs are oozing underneath, then your bra is too small. If you have quad boobs, your bra is too small. :yay:

ETA: Oh, and the bra should fit perfectly on the loosest clasps. As it gets worn out, you'll have room to tighten it.

Last edited:

bubble_gum_yum

I have the same issue...don't know how much you normally spend them, but at Nordstrom, you can get them custom made for around $50. Its a little pricy to get all new ones at once, but well worth it!

Thanks MSPrincess! I didnt know custom made ones were available there. That might be an option.

lovinmaryland

I went to VS and they sized me. Thier bras are cute so I purchased several styles and the girls still keep escaping.
I think I'll try JCP as suggested and see if they come up with the same size.

Then you bought the wrong style... there is push up, balconette, demi, plunge, etc.. sounds like you need a full coverage bra :yay:

Kittykat33

Why me??
:yeahthat:

For the longest time I thought I was a 36c... until I went into Victorias Secret and had them measure me.. turns out I am 36D. I love their bras they have cute & sexy styles :yay:

:yeahthat:
I wore the wrong size for the longest time. They will fit you into a bra and plus their bra's last alot longer then other one's do.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I went to JcPenney's last Saturday and the ladies there measured me wrong. They said I was a 36 B. :faint: I knew they were wrong, so they got me 36 B bras to try on and of course, my boobs popped out and the 36 was too big because there were loose. The ladies kept bringing the 36 C, 36 D, 36 DD, and 34 D and 34 DD. It turned out I'm a 34 DD! :jet:

You can measure yourself, do not go by the JcPenney's measurement. They didn't do it right the first time around. To measure your band, use the tape measurement to measure under your breasts where the bra sit, that's your true band size. Then, measure the cup size from your breasts. If it is 1 inch bigger, it is a B cup, 2 inches, C cup, and so on.

Bali bra brand at JcPenneys are very nice, comfortable, and pretty. You can also try Nordstrom online or go up to Annapolis Mall.

T

toppick08

I went to JcPenney's last Saturday and the ladies there measured me wrong. They said I was a 36 B. :faint: I knew they were wrong, so they got me 36 B bras to try on and of course, my boobs popped out and the 36 was too big because there were loose. The ladies kept bringing the 36 C, 36 D, 36 DD, and 34 D and 34 DD. It turned out I'm a 34 DD! :jet:

You can measure yourself, do not go by the JcPenney's measurement. They didn't do it right the first time around. To measure your band, use the tape measurement to measure under your breasts where the bra sit, that's your true band size. Then, measure the cup size from your breasts. If it is 1 inch bigger, it is a B cup, 2 inches, C cup, and so on.

Bali bra brand at JcPenneys are very nice, comfortable, and pretty. You can also try Nordstrom online or go up to Annapolis Mall.

God bless you child.