The Girls Keep Falling Out!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I went to JcPenney's last Saturday and the ladies there measured me wrong. They said I was a 36 B. :faint: I knew they were wrong, so they got me 36 B bras to try on and of course, my boobs popped out and the 36 was too big because there were loose. The ladies kept bringing the 36 C, 36 D, 36 DD, and 34 D and 34 DD. It turned out I'm a 34 DD! :jet:
You can measure yourself, do not go by the JcPenney's measurement. They didn't do it right the first time around. To measure your band, use the tape measurement to measure under your breasts where the bra sit, that's your true band size. Then, measure the cup size from your breasts. If it is 1 inch bigger, it is a B cup, 2 inches, C cup, and so on.

Bali bra brand at JcPenneys are very nice, comfortable, and pretty. You can also try Nordstrom online or go up to Annapolis Mall.

I'm on the last smallest hook over now and might need a re-measure soon. Thanks for the self measure info.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
God bless you child.

:huggy:

My poor back is paying the price to have a DD. If my milk doesn't completely dried up or my breasts does not go back to normal B cup like I had before pregnancy, I may think about having breast reductation surgery to save my poor back from suffering.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I'm on the last smallest hook over now and might need a re-measure soon. Thanks for the self measure info.

You're very welcome. JcPenneys ladies measured from top of your breasts to get your band size, which I knew it was wrong because that's where my breasts are "pushed" out of the bra to make it looks bigger. It is better to measure "under" your breasts where the band of bra sits to get your true size.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:huggy:

My poor back is paying the price to have a DD. If my milk doesn't completely dried up or my breasts does not go back to normal B cup like I had before pregnancy, I may think about having breast reductation surgery to save my poor back from suffering.

I don't understand this one bit. I'm of a fairly small frame and my back is just fine. There should be minimal back strain with a proper fitting bra and good posture. If your back/shoulder muscles are weak from bad posture and you have bigger boobs you better get your back in check now and start working on correcting it. My mother is 56 and had a breast reduction a couple years ago thinking it would solve all her woes. Nope, she's still got back pain and the beginings of a hunch back. You see little old ladies all hunched over... That's a result of bad posture.

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I don't understand this one bit. I'm of a fairly small frame and my back is just fine. There should be minimal back strain with a proper fitting bra and good posture. If your back/shoulder muscles are weak from bad posture and you have bigger boobs you better get your back in check now and start working on correcting it. My mother is 56 and had a breast reduction a couple years ago thinking it would solve all her woes. Nope, she's still got back pain and the beginings of a hunch back. You see little old ladies all hunched over... That's a result of bad posture.

I never had any back pains until I started breastfeeding with a 34 G cup. Ever since then, my back hurts. I already talked to the doctor and he said I'm a small frame and the breasts are way too heavy for my back to handle. I never had any bad posture and have always used good posture and still do.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I never had any back pains until I started breastfeeding with a 34 G cup. Ever since then, my back hurts. I already talked to the doctor and he said I'm a small frame and the breasts are way too heavy for my back to handle. I never had any bad posture and have always used good posture and still do.

Well I understand if you're breast feeding and your body isn't accustomed to the extra weight. But in cases like my mother who is of average frame, a little on the chubby side and always had HUGE hoots it was mostly a matter of poor posture. She's about 5'2"ish and 150#s and had a 36DDD, she's now a 36C and still has the same back pain and hump.

Cowgirl

Well I understand if you're breast feeding and your body isn't accustomed to the extra weight. But in cases like my mother who is of average frame, a little on the chubby side and always had HUGE hoots it was mostly a matter of poor posture. She's about 5'2"ish and 150#s and had a 36DDD, she's now a 36C and still has the same back pain and hump.

My grandmother has a hump. It's a little late now, but I always wanted to grab her shoulders and pull them back. :lol:

Kittykat33

Why me??

Not true. I myself have had big breast since I was 13 ( now 30 ). I have always had back problems because of them. I don't have weak back or shoulder muscles and I have very good posture. My Dr has told me once I have kids that he recommends me getting a reduction, which I can not wait to do. My mom had a reduction 12 years ago and ever since that her back has been fine.

jetmonkey

I went to JcPenney's last Saturday and the ladies there measured me wrong. They said I was a 36 B. :faint: I knew they were wrong, so they got me 36 B bras to try on and of course, my boobs popped out and the 36 was too big because there were loose. The ladies kept bringing the 36 C, 36 D, 36 DD, and 34 D and 34 DD. It turned out I'm a 34 DD! :jet:

You can measure yourself, do not go by the JcPenney's measurement. They didn't do it right the first time around. To measure your band, use the tape measurement to measure under your breasts where the bra sit, that's your true band size. Then, measure the cup size from your breasts. If it is 1 inch bigger, it is a B cup, 2 inches, C cup, and so on.

Bali bra brand at JcPenneys are very nice, comfortable, and pretty. You can also try Nordstrom online or go up to Annapolis Mall.
How do you mistake a DD for a B :confused:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Not true. I myself have had big breast since I was 13 ( now 30 ). I have always had back problems because of them. I don't have weak back or shoulder muscles and I have very good posture. My Dr has told me once I have kids that he recommends me getting a reduction, which I can not wait to do. My mom had a reduction 12 years ago and ever since that her back has been fine.

What part was "not true" because I saw very few absolutes in what I posted. There are always oddities but for the most part our bodies are built for what we can handle. My mother's frame could have easily supported her breasts had she #1 had better posture and #2 lost about 20#s which would have reduced her breast size.