The Girls Keep Falling Out!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
she's still got back pain and the beginings of a hunch back. You see little old ladies all hunched over... That's a result of bad posture.
No, it's called a "dowager hump" and it's a sign of osteoporosis.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Not true. I myself have had big breast since I was 13 ( now 30 ). I have always had back problems because of them. I don't have weak back or shoulder muscles and I have very good posture. My Dr has told me once I have kids that he recommends me getting a reduction, which I can not wait to do. My mom had a reduction 12 years ago and ever since that her back has been fine.

You just better leave them things alone!!! I don't want to hear that talk anymore.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
No, it's called a "dowager hump" and it's a sign of osteoporosis.

I'm talking about the hump right where the neck, shoulders and back meet. Not the little old ladies that have a truley hunched back. I see my mother on a weekly basis and I assure you she's not suffering from osteoporosis.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I'm talking about the hump right where the neck, shoulders and back meet. Not the little old ladies that have a truley hunched back. I see my mother on a weekly basis and I assure you she's not suffering from osteoporosis.

I'm sorry :notworthy please don't beat me :wench: almighty knowledgable one.

:killingme

R

Roxy1104

:huggy:

My poor back is paying the price to have a DD. If my milk doesn't completely dried up or my breasts does not go back to normal B cup like I had before pregnancy, I may think about having breast reductation surgery to save my poor back from suffering.

I was a B when I was prego w/my first child. Went to a C and they stayed that way. When I was prego w/my second child, I started at a C and went to a DD, and I had them bound (did not breast feed). They are still that way and my f'ing back is constantly killin me:frown:

Freakyfreak

My Freak!

That's a Buffalo Hump.

A disturbance in the way the body produces, uses, and distributes fat. Lipodystrophy is also referred to as "buffalo hump", "protease paunch," or "Crixivan potbelly." In HIV disease, lipodystrophy has come to refer to a group of symptoms that seem to be related to the use of protease inhibitor drugs. How protease inhibitors may cause or trigger lipodystrophy is not yet known.
Lipodystrophy symptoms involve the loss of the thin layer of fat under the skin, making veins seem to protrude; wasting of the face and limbs; and the accumulation of fat on the abdomen (both under the skin and within the abdominal cavity) or between the shoulder blades. Women may also experience narrowing of the hips and enlargement of the breasts.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Osteoporosis is a silent disease. Has she had a bone density scan?

NOF - What is Osteoporosis?

Yes. She's had it as long as I can remember. She's also a hypochondriac and the center manager (and a registered sono tech) at a radiology office. Poor posture and big hoots. She's the one that warned me in my early 20s to straighten up or else I'd end up with a "fat pad" (her words) like her.

Geek

Yes. She's had it as long as I can remember. She's also a hypochondriac and the center manager (and a registered sono tech) at a radiology office. Poor posture and big hoots. She's the one that warned me in my early 20s to straighten up or else I'd end up with a "fat pad" (her words) like her.

Your mom's hump is a thread killer :crickets:

JLS

Go to J C Pennys. hey have a bra fitter there that wil measure you and fit you with a good bra. I had the same problem (DDD's) until I went there and got fitted. Makes a world of difference.They have some nice bras that aren't "Granny bras".

Dumb question - but what do u gotta do to be fitted? have to make an appt? and of course u take all ur clothes off (top part I mean) ?? Don't know if I'd want some stranger lookin at my ta ta's???? :eyebrow:

wineo

loving life
Real breasts are much heavier than implants. My plastic surgeon removed 2.5 pounds from each breast in order to make me a 38C. My weight was all over the place when I had big boobs. I was fat and I was thin. And my 38DDs never changed. I admit I'm built like an Amazon woman. I'm tall and leggy and I have a wide enough back to make you think I was built to carry those suckers. Along w/ my two herniated discs in my lower back, my breasts were extremely hard on my upper back and shoulders and they had to go.

Mine only got 1 lb out of each of mine. I would do it again, best thing I ever did for myself. Was your Dr. in Annapolis?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:killingme Aww. Mom can get felt up from any side. I like her.

You two would probably get along famously! Her freedom with her bodily functions has scared me in a way that I can barely tell a guy that I have to pee much less anything else!