The Kiss

morganj614

Let's say you meet a guy/girl that you like but their style of kissing is a turn-off and not the style you like :razz:

How would you go about telling/showing them what you like without hurting their feelings? :smooch:

What if you already tried to lead them along but they aren't receptive? Do you put up with the bad kisser or move along? :love:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
morganj614 said:
Let's say you meet a guy/girl that you like but their style of kissing is a turn-off and not the style you like :razz:

How would you go about telling/showing them what you like without hurting their feelings? :smooch:

What if you already tried to lead them along but they aren't receptive? Do you put up with the bad kisser or move along? :love:
Hm I am not sure, but when you find out could you let me know.........

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
morganj614 said:

Wasn't this covered on "Sex in the City"? :eyebrow:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bresamil said:
"Wait! Stop! I'm sorry, it's just that....you're a REALLY BAD kisser."

Or.."I'm not used to the way you kiss. Can we try it my way?"

Agee

Is it possible that this person has always been a mediocre kisser and has never been called on it?

Don't let this go on, break the chain. :kiss:

morganj614

Airgasm said:
Is it possible that this person has always been a mediocre kisser and has never been called on it?

But kissing style is subjective. Someone might like the tongue thruster or the drooly kisser :shrug:
For me the kiss is either the start of the passion or it just dies right there on the vine, so to speak. :kiss:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
morganj614 said:

Depends!

If you're into them just for the physical part, dumpem and get somebody that can kiss!

If you like them for more than a booty call keep them around and keep working on it. If all else fails, bring it right out in the open. Start flirting and playing around then say something like, "Do you want to know what REALLY turns me on?" I'm sure you can take it from there. :smile:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Haven't you just...

morganj614 said:
But kissing style is subjective. Someone might like the tongue thruster or the drooly kisser :shrug:
For me the kiss is either the start of the passion or it just dies right there on the vine, so to speak. :kiss:

...answered your own question?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Airgasm said:

Right! Morgie you could always train them!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
morganj614 said:

Exactly. If the kiss ain't right...it's over.

morganj614

Lugnut said:
Depends!

If you're into them just for the physical part, dumpem and get somebody that can kiss!

If you like them for more than a booty call keep them around and keep working on it. If all else fails, bring it right out in the open. Start flirting and playing around then say something like, "Do you want to know what REALLY turns me on?" I'm sure you can take it from there. :smile:

Another good point..if you want them for long term or just a quickie

morganj614

bresamil said:
Right! Morgie you could always train them!

:spank:OH HELL NO :lol: I am not training anyone. Either you have it or you don't. And this is just a general question, not specific to me :whistle: