The Kiss

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
morganj614 said:
You would take a boinking without kissing someone? :nono:

Fashow, if it's with one of my hoes then it's just sex. if it is somebody I am feeling then I tend to be more romantic. But, hoes are big bs'rs and you can't get your feelings caught up in that.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Since highschool I don't think I've dealt with anyone that was a horrible kisser. True some were better than others but none were ever God awful. Is there something wrong with that? B asked me if he could kiss me on our first date which was totally sweet and endearing. We don't have a "song" persay but Morgie will get a kick out of the song we have our first dance to. And NO I'm not telling!

Pete

Repete
pixiegirl said:
Since highschool I don't think I've dealt with anyone that was a horrible kisser. True some were better than others but none were ever God awful. Is there something wrong with that? B asked me if he could kiss me on our first date which was totally sweet and endearing. We don't have a "song" persay but Morgie will get a kick out of the song we have our first dance to. And NO I'm not telling!
You told me I was the bestest kisser :diva:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If he's a terrible kisser, ack - it's over. At some point in his youth, some girl mentioned to him that "the gaping maw of death" is a deal-breaker and so is the "gag me with a tongue". If he's an adult and still doing that, it means he doesn't care enough about the niceties of romance to consider his partner. That's an attitude issue, and it won't get any better. :dead:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Well, depending on if he's a :tunacan: or a :dintymoorebeefstewcan: , you can overlook a lot of things. However, you shouldn't have to compromise on having someone who is a good kisser. Tell him how you like it. :wenchy:

morganj614

pixiegirl said:

Lucky you to never have the immediate tongue thruster, biter, gaping holer, dead tonguer, teeth clinker or "one kiss is it, let's get to boinking" dude

:love:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
morganj614 said:
Lucky you to never have the immediate tongue thruster, biter, gaping holer, dead tonguer, teeth clinker or "one kiss is it, let's get to boinking" dude

:love:

She's not even thirty yet. :lol:

rack'm

Jaded
my .02

Kissing is something that isn't just one way or another and there should be different levels of kissing to. Both parties involved should explore and find out what works best for them.

Pete

Repete
BadGirl said:
Well, depending on if he's a :tunacan: or a :dintymoorebeefstewcan: , you can overlook a lot of things. However, you shouldn't have to compromise on having someone who is a good kisser. Tell him how you like it. :wenchy:
:bawl: Bob has tainted you. :bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BadGirl said:
Tell him how you like it.
To me, kissing is like a dancing with a stranger: you start off slow, pay attention to each others' moves, pick up the tempo when you hit a mutual rhythm, and go full blast when you're fully in tune with each other.

If the guy just comes at you full bore and starts flailing about, it's like discoing to a two-step. He's not paying attention, just doing what he wants without regard to his partner. That's a bad sign.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pete said:
You could hit him with a pipe wrench and drag him in there :shrug:

I've never had to resort to that but I'll keep it in mind. :wink: I don't have a pipe wrench, though. Will a hammer work? :lol:

Pete

Repete
jazz lady said:
I've never had to resort to that but I'll keep it in mind. :wink: I don't have a pipe wrench, though. Will a hammer work? :lol:
:yay: Just remember not to use the claw side :lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm in agreement that bad kissing is grounds for quick dismissal. :nono: The worse (IMO) is the pointy, rigid, poker-tongued kisser. :barf: :barf:

I'm having a hard time imagining when that type of "tongue" is good in any scenario. :nono:

StarCat

vraiblonde said:
To me, kissing is like a dancing with a stranger: you start off slow, pay attention to each others' moves, pick up the tempo when you hit a mutual rhythm, and go full blast when you're fully in tune with each other.

If the guy just comes at you full bore and starts flailing about, it's like discoing to a two-step. He's not paying attention, just doing what he wants without regard to his partner. That's a bad sign.
Is it bad then, that my husband opens his mouth until its covering pretty much my whole face, and then just starts licking? :eyebrow:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
cattitude said:
She's not even thirty yet. :lol:

There were some bad kissers back in high school. Ick! And this is ME we're talking about. I fail to believe that I've kissed an "average" amount of men for my age. Maybe I've just been lucky? :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The Kiss by Otsuka...

Attachments

• Otsuka.jpg
    Otsuka.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 87