The Masters

Agee

It's that time of year again. Who's the man to beat?

The course has been made tougher through lengthened holes, narrowed fairways, longer rough...

Otter

Nothing to see here
Airgasm said:
It's that time of year again. Who's the man to beat?

The course has been made tougher through lengthened holes, narrowed fairways, longer rough...

Pete or Ernie Els..Can't make up my mind. :jameo:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You people are dreaming...

...every spring, the Azaleas bloom, the greens are fast, the pressure is enormous and Tiger Woods is going to damn well win one more before
the the old man kicks off.

If we're lucky, Phil is gonna play like he can and we'll get a Jack/Tom-esque
Major battle.

If we're real lucky, Ernie will have it going to and we'll have us a two day gut wrencher where every hole, the lead changes.

Ollie ain't playing terrible. Maybe Goosen and Vijay have it going?

Then throw in the wild cards, the couple of guys who play lights out and have at least a chance.

NOTHING is the Masters.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Larry Gude said:
...couple of guys who play lights out and have at least a chance.

Is that what you guys meant when you said Air plays like he is shooting in the dark? :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

cattitude said:
Is that what you guys meant when you said Air plays like he is shooting in the dark? :biggrin:

...isn't there a girls forum around here somewhere?

It means he plays SO good that he is shooting the lights out, ie, hitting the lightbulbs or candles because he is So accurate. We play a slightly different version called 'hitting the ocean'.

Minor differences/same basic meaning.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
We play a slightly different version called 'hitting the ocean'.

Minor differences/same basic meaning.

We're damn good at it, too and don't you forget it.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Gee...

Larry Gude said:
...every spring, the Azaleas bloom, the greens are fast, the pressure is enormous and Tiger Woods is going to damn well win one more before
the the old man kicks off.

If we're lucky, Phil is gonna play like he can and we'll get a Jack/Tom-esque
Major battle.

If we're real lucky, Ernie will have it going to and we'll have us a two day gut wrencher where every hole, the lead changes.

Ollie ain't playing terrible. Maybe Goosen and Vijay have it going?

Then throw in the wild cards, the couple of guys who play lights out and have at least a chance.

NOTHING is the Masters.

Now I know what to read tonight if I have insomnia. THIS is a guaranteed cure. :snooze:

:razz:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yeah right...

jazz lady said:
Now I know what to read tonight if I have insomnia. THIS is a guaranteed cure. :snooze:

:razz:

...nothing and I mean NOTHING gets the blood boiling like a well holed 3 footer!

:golfclap:

Ponytail

So when ya gonna need a fourth again? I'll get better, I swear. I might even start to keep score this year. :popcorn:

Pete

Repete
Ponytail said:
So when ya gonna need a fourth again? I'll get better, I swear. I might even start to keep score this year. :popcorn:
It wasn't so much your golf skill it was that old dude with a southern drawl, white hair, a goatee and a cane chasing you around trying to put you in a bucket because you were wearing shorts.

:chickenlegs:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
It wasn't so much your golf skill it was that old dude with a southern drawl, white hair, a goatee and a cane chasing you around trying to put you in a bucket because you were wearing shorts.

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Ponytail

Pete said:

I guess it doesn't look especially good when I'm chasing something around that resembles an egg either. :ohwell:

You oughta see em' now that I've lost some weight! They're some CHOICE chicken legs now, buddy.

:lol:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
You are...

Larry Gude said:
Yeah right...
...nothing and I mean NOTHING gets the blood boiling like a well holed 3 footer!

:golfclap:

getting sleepy...sleepy...sleeeeeeeeepy... :yawn: :snooze: