The Masters

Pete

Repete
otter said:
Wonder if hes used his mulligans yet.
I bet he has. Has his game gone south that bad? I had not seen his name mentioned in a couple years but damn......... I wonder if he showed up just to get cheap drinks at AN.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
There is a reason that the PGA's tag line is "These guys are good". Tiger looks like he is one good hole from going low. T. Clark and Lefty are firing on all cylinders also, 4th may be a barn burner.

Oxymoron alert!! A round of golf called a "Barn burner". :lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Forecast looks...

...a little breezy this AM and then settled he rest of the day, sunny and in the 60's.

After the rain softening things, looks like shoot out weather

This oughta be good stuff.

Agee

Last couple of groups finishing their third rounds. A couple under or even par for the third round looks like a good score. The roll on the drives is just not there, after the rain of yesterday.

Lots of players still in the hunt for the last round, look-out!

willie

kom526 said:
Co-leader Freddy Couples :yikes: WTG Freddy!
That old fart might just win this thing.....ouch, just missed a gimmee.

And another missed putt......c'mon Freddy

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Looks like Freddy is getting ready to go low on the back. This is going to get good... :popcorn:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tiger...

...after playing what has to be one of the more frustrating rounds of his life has to put the jacket on not exactly his best friend, Phil.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Man...

...Freddy and Tiger, those are two of the tougher putting days I've ever seen.

What could ahve been.

The good news is that we have a challenger to the throne. Vijay was #1 for a bit last year until Tiger took it back. Phil has finally arrived, 3 majors now including two of the last three Masters AND to get us a worthy rivaly, Phil had to put the jacket on Tiger last year and retunred the faovr this year.

Check this out: The next four US Opens...

This year; Winged Foot
2007 Oakmont
2008 TORREY PINES (Tiger and Phils 'home' courses pretty much, when they were growing up.
2009 Back to Bethpage.

The PGA:

This year Medinah, then Southern Hills, Oakland Hills and then Hazletine.

Maybe some legendary battles are in our not too distant future?

Agee

Larry Gude said:
...Freddy and Tiger, those are two of the tougher putting days I've ever seen.

What could ahve been.

The good news is that we have a challenger to the throne. Vijay was #1 for a bit last year until Tiger took it back. Phil has finally arrived, 3 majors now including two of the last three Masters AND to get us a worthy rivaly, Phil had to put the jacket on Tiger last year and retunred the faovr this year.

Check this out: The next four US Opens...

This year; Winged Foot
2007 Oakmont
2008 TORREY PINES (Tiger and Phils 'home' courses pretty much, when they were growing up.
2009 Back to Bethpage.

The PGA:

This year Medinah, then Southern Hills, Oakland Hills and then Hazletine.

Maybe some legendary battles are in our not too distant future?
Yo Larry, this is about Augusta...

You rule in GA., you have potential to rule anywhere!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I must say...

my mom had it on when I went over there tonight and the bunker shot by Tim Clark on the 18th into the hole was absolutely amazing. :yay: