The Masters

Nupe2

jazz lady said:

Vandal... :smack: (although there's something nice about listening to a game on the radio while practicing your chipping and pitching in the back yard) :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nupe2 said:
Vandal... :smack: (although there's something nice about listening to a game on the radio while practicing your chipping and pitching in the back yard) :yay:
Sorry, I just HAD to do it. :evil:

Good compromise though. :lol: Truce? :flowers:

Nupe2

jazz lady said:
Sorry, I just HAD to do it. :evil:

Good compromise though. :lol: Truce? :flowers:

Sounds like a plan...O's leading 11 - 2! :yay: (Make that 14 - 3. Jay Gibbons and Melvin Mora just went YARD!)

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Nupe2 said:
Sounds like a plan...O's leading 11 - 2! :yay: (Make that 14 - 3. Jay Gibbons and Melvin Mora just went YARD!)

I was semi-watching it at the bar. 16-6 O's final. :banana:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What's the deal w/ Lefty and his 2 drivers? Is he lacking in skill or just to lazy to adjust his swing for the desired ball flight? :sarcasm: :lmao: If he carries over the MOmentum and confidence from last week then we might be seeing his rendition of "White Men (still) Can't Jump." :killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Lefty...

kom526 said:
What's the deal w/ Lefty and his 2 drivers? Is he lacking in skill or just to lazy to adjust his swing for the desired ball flight? :sarcasm: :lmao: If he carries over the MOmentum and confidence from last week then we might be seeing his rendition of "White Men (still) Can't Jump." :killingme

...has one for distance that gives him a titanic draw that just GOES but is a bit skaky on where it comes down. The other one is his MUST hit fairway club; shorter but more accurate.

Same idea as driver/3 wood but on steriods, so to speak. His 'short' driver is still gonna go 300.

kom526

I read in the "Times" that he gets 315-320 out of the draw driver and that he took out the SW to make room for it. I watched a bit of the Bellsouth Classic :yawn: and he was monstrous out of the box and ended up hitting 79-81% of the fairways over 72 holes.

Agee

kom526 said:
I read in the "Times" that he gets 315-320 out of the draw driver and that he took out the SW to make room for it. I watched a bit of the Bellsouth Classic :yawn: and he was monstrous out of the box and ended up hitting 79-81% of the fairways over 72 holes.
A little weight to the left... bump that draw...

A little weight to the right... bump that fade...

This has to be a great tournement!

Sit back an enjoy the show!~!

kom526

I won't get a chance to watch any, except highlights, until the 3rd round. I did see Tiger's eagle and the in /out/around chip shot.

kom526

The wheels came off that wagon long ago...sad really.
Whatever happened to Paul Stankowski he had a good season a few years ago then *POOF* he's riding off into obscurity w/ Duval.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's like watching Larry Bird...

otter said:
Yeah, there is absolutely no excitement in any one of those swings. Those guys are boring.

...shoot free throws...

1,2, 3...swish...

1,2, 3...swish...