The Mixing Bowl...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When Baynet first started their forums (and they may still do this, I don't know) they had like a 12 page application you had to fill out, with your name, age, address, likes/dislikes, hobbies, weight, shoe size, hair color, what you were wearing, favorite color, etc etc etc to make sure you'd be a "good match" for their site.

We should do that here. :popcorn:

Otter

Nothing to see here
vraiblonde said:
When Baynet first started their forums (and they may still do this, I don't know) they had like a 12 page application you had to fill out, with your name, age, address, likes/dislikes, hobbies, weight, shoe size, hair color, what you were wearing, favorite color, etc etc etc to make sure you'd be a "good match" for their site.

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme Are you high?

unixpirate

Pitty Party
vraiblonde said:

You noticed that Josh (Baynet) only hires hotties :bigwhoop:

rack'm

Jaded
vraiblonde said:

I see DoWhat talked you out of this.....he'd have nothing to talk about if you did.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
BadGirl said:
This entire thread is hilarious. Definitely a good read for anyone interested in a hell of a laugh this afternoon. :lmao:

Yea, that was some good reading. Entertaining for the very start. Although the freakin font color gave me a headache. :killingme

unixpirate

Pitty Party
vraiblonde said:
You should delete that before he sees it.

Oops! Too late! :roflmao:

I wasn't at the Brew and Que. But at the Higher Education Center for the Business Show Josh had a bunch of his "girls" taking pics.

RR it was :sarcasm: :smack:

:lol:

Still :love: ya