The picture thread

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
no he is in quarantine , He will be for awhile better safe then sorry ... Will give me more time to de spook and play with him more if this weather would cooperate....Thanks Percy for helping me find and bring him home..(that was an adventure ) :jameo:

Rocky : Named in memory of my dad.. thanks Dad :flowers:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Here are some pictures of Duece, SAHRAB's new horse. Maybe this Sunday we will get some pictures of them together.

Attachments

• duece.JPG
    duece.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 94
  • duece2.jpg
    duece2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
TotalControl said:
no he is in quarantine , He will be for awhile better safe then sorry ... Will give me more time to de spook and play with him more if this weather would cooperate....Thanks Percy for helping me find and bring him home..(that was an adventure ) :jameo:

Rocky : Named in memory of my dad.. thanks Dad :flowers:
COngrats! How exciting.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I got rid of a lot of her coat by giving her a good grooming. She got treats too. I guess she needs her hair back! Stupid weather. How young is your new guy?

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Sadielady said:
I got rid of a lot of her coat by giving her a good grooming. She got treats too. I guess she needs her hair back! Stupid weather. How young is your new guy?

He is 9 and needs Tiki to show him the ropes ... :lmao: He is very sweet but not anywhere near a trail horse like her...We are going to do ground work to get to know each other he is a quick learner ..

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Well we went for our first ride on the farm today :yay: I first walked him down the trial alittle then rode him back .. Baby Steps for me and him ..he actualy stood in the round pen with nothing attached and let me tack him ..
I think he is going to be a good horse for me.. thanks Percy :starcat:

BHorsehappy

I think he is wonderful,very kind and handsom at that. You both will be great together. I'm glad I went on the journey to get that young man it was a blast.

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
TotalControl said:
Well we went for our first ride on the farm today :yay: I first walked him down the trial alittle then rode him back .. Baby Steps for me and him ..he actualy stood in the round pen with nothing attached and let me tack him ..
I think he is going to be a good horse for me.. thanks Percy :starcat:

Good for you mom... amira had a prancing problem and Percy asked if Amira had an on and off button to get her to stop prancing and i said no.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
horsesrock93 said:
Good for you mom... amira had a prancing problem and Percy asked if Amira had an on and off button to get her to stop prancing and i said no.

here are some pictures of Z's and my horse with their rain coat on ... :roflmao:

Attachments

• amirarc.jpg
    amirarc.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 112
  • amirarc2.jpg
    amirarc2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 87
  • rockyrc.jpg
    rockyrc.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 91
  • rockyrc2.jpg
    rockyrc2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 90

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
TotalControl said:
No actually I started it to see if Rocky would freak out about the rain coat .. He just stood there... :razz:

:howdy:
i like that pic of Amira ~N~ Rocky.I tried to do all i could do to torcher Amira but it did not work... ~Z~

farm2ride

Very cool to see Sioux & Jester all grown up! Glad he grew into those ears :) Still breeding sire. They have all come out to be big horses. Ty is 6 now- late maturing so I've taken it real slow but riding him now & hoping to show dressage this summer. Sorry you ended up selling him- I bet you do miss him- what a character! We sure did something right helping create those two. Pictures are Jester (didn't know if you had this one), Ty a.k.a Wallstreet Tycoon (grey) & Wallstreet Blues, the sire.

Attachments

• Ty as two year old.jpg
    Ty as two year old.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00087.JPG
    DSC00087.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Jester 3 days.jpg
    Jester 3 days.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 88
  • wsb conformation.jpg
    wsb conformation.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 94

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
farm2ride said:
Very cool to see Sioux & Jester all grown up! Glad he grew into those ears :) Still breeding sire. They have all come out to be big horses. Ty is 6 now- late maturing so I've taken it real slow but riding him now & hoping to show dressage this summer. Sorry you ended up selling him- I bet you do miss him- what a character! We sure did something right helping create those two. Pictures are Jester (didn't know if you had this one), Ty a.k.a Wallstreet Tycoon (grey) & Wallstreet Blues, the sire.

what a beautiful paint!!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Boy on "Cody" our QH...and girl on our newest "Max" our appQH

Attachments

• pics 477.jpg
    pics 477.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 88
  • pics 483.jpg
    pics 483.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 82