The picture thread

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
barncat said:
Ownes, I looked at your pages before when you said you were with the Calvert PVDA and I saw her picture on there.

Ah, okay. :) Pam hasn't ridden Peanut, but she does know him.

K

Katie

morganhorse said:
Yes he's a morgan...they are great!

I need to scan my morgan's picture and post it. They are all at home, and I am working.

GallopNTec

Katie said:
I need to scan my morgan's picture and post it. They are all at home, and I am working.
Here's some Morgans!

Attachments

• Morgan2.jpg
    Morgan2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Morgans4.jpg
    Morgans4.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 85

2baymares

Loper said:
My 5, we have 3 others that are my sister's 2 paints and our live-in boarder Macho. But it will only let me post 5 pics at a time. :razz:
My 5 are Dakota (Seventh Conclusion), Hope (yearling rescue), Jacob (big ol' percheron), Loper (the one that got me into this mess), and Nicky (my inherited pony from my best friend Joan who passed away in Dec)

Let's see if this works. :razz:

Great Pictures!! .... the one of Jacob registered 7.5 on the Rictor Scale :killingme

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
I am on my moms computer and dont have pics of amira but my mom will e-mail them 2 me and i will post them.....

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Phyxius.. your Peanut is a very pretty boy... I met him at Mary's place last summer for her farm tour... Elaine was riding him. I could get in a lot of trouble if I was still allowed to breed my horses. :howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Phyxius.. your Peanut is a very pretty boy... I met him at Mary's place last summer for her farm tour... Elaine was riding him. I could get in a lot of trouble if I was still allowed to breed my horses. :howdy:

Ooops, Elaine wasn't riding Peanut at Farm Tour. I did though. I did the jumping demonstration with him out in her front field. :) We even made it into the newspaper. :) Elaine did a musical freestyle on her horse, Java.

Oh! And I think I've seen your cigar box purses at "Just One More", right? They're very nice!! And are great gifts!

Thank You :howdy:

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
GallopNTec said:
WOW - Peanut is one awesome hunk of horse!

Thanks GallopNTec!

_________

Also, I got an odd Karma comment regarding this thread. It could be taken a couple ways and I'm not sure how it was intended. Please PM me or give me another karma that explains it. I don't THINK it was bad since I was good karma...but I could just be dense. :) :whistle: Thanks!

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Peanut is a Percheron Stallion, some of the pictures below are from the World Percheron Congress in Lexington Oct. 06.

Peanut is in much better shape than my percheron... :howdy:

ShamrockArabs

SouthernMdRocks said:
Thanks and yes she is registered. Where do those shows take place?

Mostly in Lexington, VA. I believe there is one in Culpepper, VA this year. There never seems to be any rated Arab shows in Maryland....

There are a few arab schooling shows we attend aswell. There are 2 this year at oakridge and a few others up around Baltimore.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
:howdy: Jacob is super cute. How old is he? Do you show him? :)

:killingme we got Jacob by default almost 2 years ago when we were boarding at glen mary farm. It's a very long story... he came up lame and we started taking care of him. He had a HUGE abcess in his left front hoof, the owners opted to give him to us. It took well over a year and special made boots to get him over it. he had several chunks of his hoof cut out so they wouldn't rip off. His hoof is 8in X 8in, they couldn't shoe it because the void from the abcess was just too big and had nothing to hold a nail. As for age I think he's around 11 but 2baymares may be able to answer that better as she was there when he came to the farm orginally. He had started back in training just as WP in Sept and is doing good. He's a completely different horse from when we first started taking care of him! He's still overweight though!

Attachments

• jacobHoof1.jpg
    jacobHoof1.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 93
  • jacobLF.jpg
    jacobLF.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 86
  • jacobHoofWings2.jpg
    jacobHoofWings2.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 83
  • checkingJacob.jpg
    checkingJacob.jpg