The Presidential Seal -- Obama

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Says the guy who publicly called for the assassination of a presidential candidate. You're a genius. :yay:
Gee K, I'm really in your head eh? :killingme You need to sit back, relax, have a coke and a smile.

Everything will be ok, I promise!! :poorbaby:

Kerad

Gee K, I'm really in your head eh? :killingme You need to sit back, relax, have a coke and a smile.

Everything will be ok, I promise!! :poorbaby:

Well, I think you may have some complications to your life. Probably not going to be so okay for you. :poorbaby:

Kerad

Mmmm Hmmmm.... :coffee:

:jet:

This is going to be fun.

For anyone paying attention, the phone number for the Baltimore field office of the U.S. Secret Service is 443-263-1000.. The D.C. number is 202-406-8000

They have regular office hours, but if you know an extension, or have something that needs immediate attention, you will get through, 24/7.

We have lots of internet "toughies" on this site, but once someone encourages the assassination of our public officials, it's your duty to report them.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga

This is going to be fun.

For anyone paying attention, the phone number for the Baltimore field office of the U.S. Secret Service is 443-263-1000.. The D.C. number is 202-406-8000

They have regular office hours, but if you know an extension, or have something that needs immediate attention, you will get through, 24/7.

We have lots of internet "toughies" on this site, but once someone encourages the assassination of our public officials, it's your duty to report them.

You already did, you said so.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

This is going to be fun.

Wow! Took you awhile to google all that. All you had to do was ask me. :whistle:

P.S. Ask for TSD. :yay:

Kerad

Wow! Took you awhile to google all that. All you had to do was ask me. :whistle:

I'm sure this all funny to you now, all drunk or high.

If you actually do have ...ahem..."connections to the Service", you're in deeper trouble than if you would have been as just a regular terrorist.

But I know you don't. So you can just smugly sit and whack it at your computer for a bit of time.

Enjoy this exact moment. :smile:

I am.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I'm sure this all funny to you now, all drunk or high.

If you actually do have ...ahem..."connections to the Service", you're in deeper trouble than if you would have been as just a regular terrorist.

But I know you don't. So you can just smugly sit and whack it at your computer for a bit of time. Enjoy this exact moment. :smile: I am.
Drunk? High?? Sorry pal, not me. :nono: What else do you "know"?? :eyebrow:

Me smug?? Surely you jest!! :drama:

Glad you're enjoying yourself. You need a release. I hope you feel well rested in the morning. :huggy:

Kerad

Drunk? High?? Sorry pal, not me. :nono: What else do you "know"?? :eyebrow:

Me smug?? Surely you jest!! :drama:

Glad you're enjoying yourself. You need a release. I hope you feel well rested in the morning. :huggy:

I don't think you appreciate the situation that you've put yourself in.

I'm not joking.