The Presidential Seal -- Obama

MrX

High Octane
I guess they'll wake me. :shrug:

Being as they have nothing better to do and I'm a such a lethal threat and all. :killingme

Well they'll be a while getting to SoMd, im sure they'll be anxious to wake you and interrogate you about your post; best of luck. :yay:

K

Kain99

Well they'll be a while getting to SoMd, im sure they'll be anxious to wake you and interrogate you about your post; best of luck. :yay:

You'd be really surprised. I had a friend in High School and the Secret Service lifted his azz and lit him up, for having a sketch of President Reagan hanging on his notebook.

They take every threat, dead azz serious regardless of how remote.

Kerad

I guess they'll wake me. :shrug:

Being as they have nothing better to do and I'm a such a lethal threat and all. :killingme

Sleep well tonight. I don't imagine you'll hear from them immediately. Unless you do something even more stupid than you already have, that is.

They've got some research to process before they swing by and chat you up.
Procedures, etc...

This isn't TV or the movies.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
And if your entire family dies in a fire...I will raise a glass and toast your demise. :yay:

Oh..."toast"...heh...:lol:

Hillary apparently hoped/s for the exact same thing, do you hope her and Bill die in a fire too?

I mean, that kind of puts you in the same boat as Hillary and Baja.

Hillary hopes Obama takes a bullet like RFK did in June, Baja hopes Obama takes one toom but isn't specific as to how or when... And you hope everyone dies in a fire..

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Sleep well tonight. I don't imagine you'll hear from them immediately. Unless you do something even more stupid than you already have, that is.

They've got some research to process before they swing by and chat you up.
Procedures, etc...

This isn't TV or the movies.
C'mon K, ur skeerin me now!! :bawl:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You forgot to go to bed at 10:14. Can't sleep?
I tivo'd The Andromeda Strain......

Oh wait, they're here!! They said some douche bag reported me so they had to check me out. They came from Dahlgren. They're not happy wif you Kerad!! :nono:

Kerad

Hillary apparently hoped/s for the exact same thing, do you hope her and Bill die in a fire too?

I mean, that kind of puts you in the same boat as Hillary and Baja.

Hillary hopes Obama takes a bullet like RFK did in June, Baja hopes Obama takes one toom but isn't specific as to how or when... And you hope everyone dies in a fire..

Wrong. Again. :ohwell:

Kerad

I tivo'd The Andromeda Strain......

Oh wait, they're here!! They said some douche bag reported me so they had to check me out. They came from Dahlgren. They're not happy wif you Kerad!! :nono:

Different guys.

Someone else must have problems with you...unrelated to my call.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Please, if everyone who wished a prez (or wanna be prez) dead online was arressted DU wouldn't still exist much less all the rabid lefty blogs! There is a big difference between saying "Who ever does it is doing us a favor" and "I'm going to". One is a vague hope it will happen (The Audacity of Hope!!!!) and the other is a direct threat. Go back to pulling your pud Kerad.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Please, if everyone who wished a prez (or wanna be prez) dead online was arressted DU wouldn't still exist much less all the rabid lefty blogs! There is a big difference between saying "Who ever does it is doing us a favor" and "I'm going to". One is a vague hope it will happen (The Audacity of Hope!!!!) and the other is a direct threat. Go back to pulling your pud Kerad.

I don't think he stopped.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Mikey's comments were way out of line. If you guys want to be just like the DU, go right at it. Show that Republicans are just as hateful and venomous as the Democrats have been the past eight years.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!

Mikey's comments were way out of line. If you guys want to be just like the DU, go right at it. Show that Republicans are just as hateful and venomous as the Democrats have been the past eight years.

Andy you are turning into a prissy little biatch. I can just hear you sniveling "Waah, my pussy hurts"...

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Andy, you are really something. :killingme You should reduce your posting until your balls drop.

Even if Al Sharpton is his VP?
Oh damn BL!! :banghead:

Andy you are turning into a prissy little biatch. I can just hear you sniveling "Waah, my pussy hurts"...
:killingme