The Real Friday Thread

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I had a black and bleu steak that was pretty good, with canned green beans that were surprisingly tasty and outstanding fries. I snitched a bite of GWGuy's crabcake and it was good, and his chicken wings were good, too.

Honestly, I don't know as you'd go there for the food. It's the outside lounge that really sets Fitzie's apart.

I cna't disagree with this + it is VERY kid friendly in the dining area. (Trust me)

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Another fantastic Friday! It was nice to see Baja, Severa & Kom again after a short absence.

To the rest of you, what can I say? I wouldn't drive that far if it wasn't totally worth it! Thanks for your company! :cheers:

Im Me left before it got dark...Wonder why? :shrug:
(See, I mentioned you this time, ok)? :howdy:

Mabus

Free Rent
I had a black and bleu steak that was pretty good, with canned green beans that were surprisingly tasty and outstanding fries. I snitched a bite of GWGuy's crabcake and it was good, and his chicken wings were good, too.

Honestly, I don't know as you'd go there for the food. It's the outside lounge that really sets Fitzie's apart.

That's what I heard...and for the price, and all the local Amish/markets, quite disappointing.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Another fantastic Friday! It was nice to see Baja, Severa & Kom again after a short absence.

To the rest of you, what can I say? I wouldn't drive that far if it wasn't totally worth it! Thanks for your company! :cheers:

Im Me left before it got dark...Wonder why? :shrug:
(See, I mentioned you this time, ok)? :howdy:

It was a brutally long week for me at work. I was just too exhausted to get there. I've missed seeing you guys and some of the folks I haven't met yet. I'm glad there's always next Friday.