The Real Friday Thread

Im_Me

Had fun. St Mary's landing was odd, but I have a new 80 year old boyfriend who is going to sell all his properties to keep me in style. He was only kind of hoarse but I think his cough will develop nicely.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hitting TT this weekend? Vrai made an emphatic request (demand) that I bring the whole fam down on Sunday.

Absolutely. Even if the weather is bad, our boat slip is covered; Vrai and other Friday-nighters know which pier its on. :buddies:

The brunch is magnificent. The boat burnings always good fun.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Absolutely. Even if the weather is bad, our boat slip is covered; Vrai and other Friday-nighters know which pier its on. :buddies:

The brunch is magnificent. The boat burnings always good fun.

I came down for the end of summer deal last year and had a good time and found out that my oldest likes hot cider in small portions whereas daddy likes likes the "grown cider" in large portions. :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Had fun. St Mary's landing was odd, but I have a new 80 year old boyfriend who is going to sell all his properties to keep me in style. He was only kind of hoarse but I think his cough will develop nicely.

:killingme:

Mabus

Free Rent

Attachments

• vrai.jpg
    vrai.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 100

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Smother him in his sleep and wear a LBD to his funeral.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How about a review. What's good on the menu?

I had a black and bleu steak that was pretty good, with canned green beans that were surprisingly tasty and outstanding fries. I snitched a bite of GWGuy's crabcake and it was good, and his chicken wings were good, too.

Honestly, I don't know as you'd go there for the food. It's the outside lounge that really sets Fitzie's apart.