The Real Friday Thread

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:killingme

The bartender told me someone had called & asked if there was a group there.

Guess we know where he got his info. Pathetic loser :loser:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
:killingme

The bartender told me someone had called & asked if there was a group there.

Guess we know where he got his info. Pathetic loser :loser:

So stupid, someone that desperate really needs help. Scary to know there is actually someone like that running loose near where you live.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
That's a thread I'll happily avoid. You lose 20 IQ points just clicking on it. :lmao:

I've got them both on ignore, but they've really messed up the word game threads. I wish they would just get a room and leave the forums alone.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I've got them both on ignore, but they've really messed up the word game threads. I wish they would just get a room and leave the forums alone.
I've had Lance on iggy for quite awhile now. I'm keeping mamakookoo around to see the next meltdown. :lmao:

mamatutu

mama to two

You know how it all went down and the way this started. If you have us both on your ignore list, how do you know so much about what happened? :shrug: You have also replied to my posts on the word threads; another :shrug: Let it be; it is not your business/problem/fight. :peace:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
I'm sure she's getting "juiced" up to make random posts through the wee hours of the morning...:lol:

Sorry, baja, just telling the truth; something that is foreign to some members here. Look elsewhere for your wee morning hours entertainment. I always think about "safety in numbers" or sometimes "mob mentality" when I read posts on this forum. Oh, and I love tomato juice; what is your favorite?

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." Benjamin Disraeli

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
It was a good time tonight. :yay: You show up and you could be a newbie to the Friday nighter's or a grizzled vet, amd you gedt treated the same. Zero, zip, nada on the drama scale and tons of laughs.