The Rittenhouse Incident

Scootboot

I have so many emotions about these videos. I do not feel sorry for any of the victims. This kid was not prepared for what he became involved in. I think what hits me the most is that he ran toward police with a gun wrapped around him. He had his hands up and they drove right on by. I wonder what the outcome would have been if he ran away. I refuse to believe color of skin has anything to do with it. Guilt does.

Hijinx

I have so many emotions about these videos. I do not feel sorry for any of the victims. This kid was not prepared for what he became involved in. I think what hits me the most is that he ran toward police with a gun wrapped around him. He had his hands up and they drove right on by. I wonder what the outcome would have been if he ran away. I refuse to believe color of skin has anything to do with it. Guilt does.

Yup he tried to give up and they drove right by him. Chasing someone who is armed and already shot someone. How dumb is that. The guy shot in the arm should be under arrest also. He cam to what he knew was going to be a riot armed and ready ti kill someone until Karma stepped in

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The guy shot in the arm should be under arrest also.

I have heard, but cannot confirm [ at this point media is elevating the victims to Saint Hood and all you can find are stories about ' sweet and loving ] the 3 that engaged Rittenhouse have criminal records and the dude with the pistol should not have been in possession

I wonder if Mr Fake Medic has a Concealed Carry Permit for that 9mm Glock

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/cr...0200827-zvrsv7fpqfftlmjyrtjrmg5wwa-story.html

Online arrest records show Huber was arrested several times on battery, drugs and other charges. Rosenbaum had an open criminal case on battery, disorderly conduct and domestic abuse charges, according to the Wisconsin Circuit Court website. His previous record could not immediately be confirmed.

Court documents detail fatal shootings Antioch teenager is charged with

An autopsy conducted by the Milwaukee Medical Examiner’s Office indicated Rosenbaum suffered multiple gunshot wounds, according to the probable cause statement.

One shot was fired into his right groin, fractured his pelvis. Another shot to Rosenbaum’s back perforated his right lung and liver. He also suffered a gunshot wound to his left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to the right side of his forehead, according to the narrative.

Huber’s autopsy revealed a gunshot wound to his chest that perforated his heart, aorta, pulmonary artery and right lung, according to the narrative.

Unconfirmed by news stories .......

https://thedonald.win/p/GvThdRdx/joseph-jojo-rosenbaum-age-36-was/c/

Anthony Huber, 26, has a criminal history that includes battery, repeat domestic abuse and drugs.

Gaige Grosskreutz, 26. was convicted for being intoxicated with a gun. Gaige had his gun in his hand, ready to shoot, when Kyle blew a hole in his arm.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Next Nick Sandmann? Defamed Covington Kid's Lawyer Takes Up the Case of Kyle Rittenhouse

On Thursday, L. Lin Wood, one of the lawyers who represented Nick Sandmann, the Covington Catholic High School student defamed by many media outlets, announced he would take up the case of Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old boy who opened fire at Kenosha rioters — apparently in self-defense — and was arrested under suspicion for first-degree intentional homicide. As in Sandmann’s case, many media outlets and political figures have demonized Rittenhouse, with some calling him a “white supremacist” despite the lack of any evidence.

“Thanks to ALL Freedom Loving Americans who responded to requests for contact information on Kyle Rittenhouse. We have connected with Kyle’s family & help is on the way. Kyle will have excellent legal representation. We owe him a legal defense,” Wood tweeted.

“Many others will need your help in coming days. Stay strong. Continue to speak truth. Continue to demand justice under our Constitution. Continue to be fearless,” the lawyer advised. “Most important of all, continue to pray for your fellow citizens. Pray for our President. Pray for our country. And always, always, always [fight back].”

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So it WAS SELF DEFENSE.

And now we have Lefty the Bullet Catcher as a witness for the defense

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Why isn't Gaige - facing charges

1. He is a Criminal
  2. Does He have a Concealed Carry Permit for that hand gun - I guess he wouldn't if he is a convicted criminal
  3. attempted murder ..... he has clearly stated his intent was to shoot Rittenhouse

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why isn't Gaige - facing charges

1. He is a Criminal
  2. Does He have a Concealed Carry Permit for that hand gun - I guess he wouldn't if he is a convicted criminal
  3. attempted murder ..... he has clearly stated his intent was to shoot Rittenhouse
Apparently it's only a crime when an American shoots one of their Democrat Brownshirts.

Reactions: BOP

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yes, they were together, a group, and they attacked the group, breaking it apart and singling him out. He went from being a part of a peaceful group to a singled out, scared 17 year old.. whom they assaulted again and again.
Actually, the proper word wouldn't be assaulted, but hunted.. they preyed on him.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
The pos that drug the guy out of his pick-up (I think on Sunday) and beat the tar out of him was wearing a "security" shirt
And I believe the truck driver died.. because he was unarmed and didn't have the ability to defend himself.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Good thing is, when the charges are dropped, or he's found innocent, there won't be any riots.. or burning buildings..

Hijinx

It appears to me that these people are being hired for their past criminal records.
Where the hell is the FBI and why aren't they investigationg this sh1t.?

Why aren't the people paying the bills getting arrested?

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It appears to me that these people are being hired for their past criminal records.
Where the hell is the FBI and why aren't they investigationg this sh1t.?

Why aren't the people paying the bills getting arrested?

There is no doubt a string of BS LLCs daisy-chained via $$ all the way to Soros.