The Rittenhouse Incident

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Kyle Rittenhouse Was Working as a Lifeguard in Kenosha the Day of the Shooting, Went to Clean Vandalism at School After Work

"Additionally, the weapon Rittenhouse was using to protect himself and others never crossed state lines."

“Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.”

herb749

So after reading both of these accounts, wasn't there the story of the 1st person shot being hit multiple times .? Maybe it was the Times story.

BOP

Except that he was not old enough to openly carry a firearm, and it wasn't his firearm. But, I'm not certain if that can be used to justify murder charges. I still think it will boil down to establishing intent. My suspicion is, the charges get lowered to manslaughter, and some other misdemeanors related to illegally carrying.
He should definitely use the Hillary defense.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ok they think they saw him in a picture at a Trump rally in January
From your link, this Clint Watts being a former FBI Special Agent should be professional enough not to wear I-buds when he's on TV. He looks like a real professional. :dork:

black dog

Free America

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
And it couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.
Also notice how casually white leftists like to throw around the word ####er over and over.

Hey Sappy, is that why the homeless man accosted you on your dog walk? You calling in the n-word over and over?

Why do you Democrats do #### like that Sappy?