The Rittenhouse Incident

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
bwa ha ha haa,,,,you and that irony thing getting all tangled up again.
Everytime she posts I picture...

Luke_Crywalker.jpg

StmarysCity79

LOL, thank you for proving my point with such a great source of information!

Are you saying the video is fake? I can show you dozens of places the video appears.

You are now so brain washed by an orange clown that you don't even believe your own eyes when shown videos?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Are you saying the video is fake? I can show you dozens of places the video appears.

You are now so brain washed by an orange clown that you don't even believe your own eyes when shown videos?
few people are such fans of having LEOs gratuitously shoot unarmed people. You are one of the few, obviously.

StmarysCity79

No trail,no jury for lost firearm rentacop killing Babbit. She was guilty of stupidity, the colored rentacop went unscathed.
George Floyd was a convicted felon yet the trash honors him.

Why would there be a trial or jury for a misplaced gun that was found and caused no harm?

What planet do you live on?

She should have complied and wouldn't have died.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Why would there be a trial or jury for a misplaced gun that was found and caused no harm?

Same with all the dead minority criminals?? If they had complied, they wouldn't have died?

So why are the Cops in jail for not killing George Floyd??

itsbob

I bowl overhand

At the very least, he should have been fired for putting other law enforcement lives in danger.. seconds before she was shot she was standing shoulder to shoulder with Security and Law Enforcement, which would have put them directly behind her when he pulled the trigger. Considering how crappy a shot he was, he's very lucky he didn't kill a LEO and not her.

WingsOfGold

How often does that result in a trail and jury?

The press release states that the officer will face whatever discipline is deserved.

Can you prove that didn't happen?
NOTHING happened to the pos, we can guess why. He even said he was special.

Byrd addressed the incident at Tuesday morning’s officer roll call and, according to sources, told fellow officers that he “will be treated differently” because of his rank as a lieutenant. It was not clear what exactly the lieutenant meant by the comment.

Keystone cops or is it because of the ERA or he's is at least 20 points lower IQ than his coworkers?