The Rittenhouse Incident

StmarysCity79

At the very least, he should have been fired for putting other law enforcement lives in danger.. seconds before she was shot she was standing shoulder to shoulder with Security and Law Enforcement, which would have put them directly behind her when he pulled the trigger. Considering how crappy a shot he was, he's very lucky he didn't kill a LEO and not her.

Someone still didnt watch the video but continues to try to speak with authority.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Someone still didnt watch the video but continues to try to speak with authority.
I watched the video several times. Video shows her standing next to Security and police on one side of the window, she climbs through the broken window (with everyone else still standing there), she climbs through, goes to stand back up, and he shoots her, in the neck. Please point out what part you believe I have wrong.

StmarysCity79

I watched the video several times. Video shows her standing next to Security and police on one side of the window, she climbs through the broken window (with everyone else still standing there), she climbs through, goes to stand back up, and he shoots her, in the neck. Please point out what part you believe I have wrong.

You said it yourself. She climbed through a broken window ( into a secure federal area, while repeatedly being told to stop).

Trespassing on federal property is illegal. She showed no signs of stopping.

Do you think she was going to take a selfie and leave?

Did you want him to wait until she attacked him? Why do you give a violent trespasser intent on over throwing our government based on false information so much leeway?

Because she was a woman? White? Delusional?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You said it yourself. She climbed through a broken window ( into a secure federal area, while repeatedly being told to stop).

Did you want him to wait until she attacked him? Why do you give a violent trespasser intent on over throwing our government based on false information so much leeway?

How was she violent? She didn't present a weapon, her hands were empty and as I said, was just standing shoulder to shoulder with security and police who didn't see her as a threat.

There were no nuclear missiles behind the guard, so I'd like to see the rules for the use of deadly force in the Capitol building, usually they are very specific as to when and who you can can shoot. I'd feel confident enough to say she didn't meet any of the criteria.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
But goog to know you believe trespassing in a public building is a capital offense.

When are we going to line up all the anti-fa protestors from Portland and execute them??

stgislander

PREMO Member
How was she violent? She didn't present a weapon, her hands were empty and as I said, was just standing shoulder to shoulder with security and police who didn't see her as a threat.

There were no nuclear missiles behind the guard, so I'd like to see the rules for the use of deadly force in the Capitol building, usually they are very specific as to when and who you can can shoot. I'd feel confident enough to say she didn't meet any of the criteria.
I second that. Nothing about that shooting makes sense.

Bare-ya-cuda

My money is on if the political parties were switched around you’d change your tune on the death of that young woman. You know what they call someone who does that, they call it what you are …..hypocrite! She didn’t deserve to die no more than your martyr George Floyd deserved to die. It’s the United States Capitol not a military installation, stop being wrapped around the axle with the whole federal property BS, it’s all you seem to be clinging to

StmarysCity79

No one cares what your opinion is.

Trespassing in a secure government facility is grounds enough. How many states do we have anti trespassing laws and stand your ground laws for personal property much less government facilites?

Much less kicking in a window, climbing through it while resisting orders.

StmarysCity79

My money is on if the political parties were switched around you’d change your tune on the death of that young woman. You know what they call someone who does that, they call it what you are …..hypocrite! She didn’t deserve to die no more than your martyr George Floyd deserved to die. It’s the United States Capitol not a military installation, stop being wrapped around the axle with the whole federal property BS, it’s all you seem to be clinging to

So its not a federal property where SCIF"S exist and government activity was in the midst of being conducted.

Stop defending a brain washed zombie. Trump lied, she died, should have complied.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope

Trespassing in a secure government facility is grounds enough. How many states do we have anti trespassing laws and stand your ground laws for personal property much less government facilites?

Stand your ground does not apply to property.

itsbob

I bowl overhand

You've apparently never been in the military, or guarded a facility where use of deadly force was authorized.

Like you've said yourself, speak to things you know about, leave the rest to the adults.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So its not a federal property where SCIF"S exist and government activity was in the midst of being conducted.

Stop defending a brain washed zombie. Trump lied, she died, should have complied.
As far as the use of Deadly Force, none of that matters. She was not entering a SCIF and the House members had already been evacuated.

Tell us again how you have no idea about what you are talking about.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
brains.JPG