The Rittenhouse Incident

Dakota

~~~~~~~
... this entire thing needs to be over and everyone who put Kyle in this position, charged. I am thankful that this man has given me a tiny hope that we still have honest people in the world.

Attachments

• six.jpg
    six.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 70

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The prosecution is doing a great job ... for the defense.

What is Suborning Perjury? A person is guilty of suborning perjury if he or she attempts to induce a witness to give false testimony under oath in a court or other proceeding, and the witness actually gives false testimony

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron

Great channel of multiple attorneys commenting on the live trial. They have almost as many viewing live as PBS.

These attorneys all admit a bias in favor of Kyle.

Last edited:

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
The freaking prosecutor has Kyle on the stand and just violated his constitutional rights by telling the jury that Kyle exercised his right to remain silent. The judge immediately sent the jury out of the room and read the prosecutor the riot act.

I've heard other attorneys discuss this prior to this trial and they say it is absolutely verboten to mention in court that the defendant exercised his right to remain silent and that it typically results in a mistrial.

Even if a judge orders a jury to ignore what was said, no human being can forget what was said and it will color their decision no matter what they claim.