The Rittenhouse Incident

WingsOfGold

So she was a patriot and the guy Rittenhouse killed was "bad rubbish"

You are either a racist or a hypocrite.

Or just an idiot that thinks whatever Fox news tells them.
LOLOLOL idiot, all the actors were white I believe (she and the trash Rittenhouse eliminated). Does your ignorant racism differ between hues?

ontheriver

Thank you. I'm trying, but I am about to break bad on her.

I have replied to her a few times. I have met her IRL. That meeting was predicated on a lie too. Actually a few lies, so for her to call anyone a liar is ridiculous. No mercy.
It's time for her to delete SMC and start new (again). She definitely will, but I will smell that rat immediately. Bring It.

WingsOfGold

I have replied to her a few times. I have met her IRL. That meeting was predicated on a lie too. Actually a few lies, so for her to call anyone a liar is ridiculous. No mercy.
You mean............
1672190791510.png

o_O

StmarysCity79

i bet you meet up with alot of randos off the internet.

ontheriver

I've never met you or anyone else off here.

Describe what i look like and where we met liar
Short, a bit chubby, thick dark hair. At the Ruddy Duck. With a few others from the forum. You actually turned your back on me. You set me up with @PrchJrkr for a ride. You thought I was lonely and pitiful. But I was tall, slim, blonde and tan. You didn't like that at all. Remember now Jeanie?

StmarysCity79

Short, a bit chubby, thick dark hair. At the Ruddy Duck. With a few others from the forum. You actually turned your back on me. You set me up with @PrchJrkr for a ride. You thought I was lonely and pitiful. But I was tall, slim, blonde and tan. You didn't like that at all. Remember now Jeanie?

You must be on drugs. I've never met anyone from this forum in person

Weirdo