"The Rules"

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Christy
Oh good lord, he not only puts the part you sit on down, he puts the lid down. :rolleyes: I think I'd rather fall into the toilet than sitting on the cold lid in the middle of the night. :bawl:

Reminds me of a funny story. At Charlotte a few years ago, my sister got up in the middle of the night, had to use the porta-john (we were camping). Not wanting to sit on the seat, she did the girlie squat and soon realized she was peeing on her shoes. Yep, somebody had actually put the seat and the lid down. Probably a one and only time in history that had occurred.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by Dribbles
Good thing I was able to go for a swim Saturday...:rolleyes:

You be quiet! The hottub was clean, wasn't it? Besides, that pool is getting closed Friday. Why bother cleaning it now?

K

Katie

My rules are:

Don't cheat, because you will be out the door. No second chances.

You lay a hand on my physicall and you are out the door.

My friends mean more to me then a guy, guys come and go, but friends are there for life. No guy is worth losing a friend over.

Pete

Repete
I hear ya Steve, I do all the cooking, dishes, laundry, dusting, yard work, vehicle maintenance, finance, ironing, scrubbing, bathrooms, windows, shopping, help with homework, read books, kiss boo boos, play games, toilets, showers, counters, folding clothes, puting them away, make beds, hang up towels and pick up socks, shoes, underwear and toys. Man I am great too!

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by Katie
My friends mean more to me then a guy, guys come and go, but friends are there for life. No guy is worth losing a friend over.

You must be young. Don't worry, you're friends will leave too.

D

Dribbles

Originally posted by Steve
You be quiet! The hottub was clean, wasn't it?
Yes, and I'd much rather of taken a dip in it and not the pool. :biggrin:

K

Katie

You must be young. Don't worry, you're friends will leave too.
Nope they haven't left yet, and I am not young either. I am in my early 30's. My friends that I have had from high school and I are still friends we just live in different states.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by Pete
I hear ya Steve, I do all the cooking, dishes, laundry, dusting, yard work, vehicle maintenance, finance, ironing, scrubbing, bathrooms, windows, shopping, help with homework, read books, kiss boo boos, play games, toilets, showers, counters, folding clothes, puting them away, make beds, hang up towels and pick up socks, shoes, underwear and toys. Man I am great too!

So Pete, are you saying you want in line with the rest of us Steve groupies??

Steve

Enjoying life!
See ya!

Bye! Time to run and get the kids and go to practice and go to the store and....

Pete

Repete
Re: See ya!

Bye! Time to run and get the kids and go to practice and go to the store and....

Oh yea, I forgot, kid shuttle, and entertainment director as well.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: See ya!

Sit on my azz and smoke cigarettes and read a book while my wife is home doing laundry and cooking dinner. :rolleyes: :neener: :kiss: